Arranged Marriage

~Prologue~
Harley's POV
I sit in my designated chair at our dinner table. My stomach making funny noises telling me I need to put some food in my body. I see my mother and father coming down the stairs. My mother's wearing an elegant, white gown and my father's in a black suit and tie. The proper attire to wear now a days. "Harley, sit straight, shoulders back. Ladies do not slouch," my mother scolds. I sit up and wait patiently for my food to be set on the table. "Okay, let's go over your schedule for today." My mom snaps her fingers and immediately Ginnie, one of our maids, walks over with my planner book and hands it to her. My mother nods her head and says, "first you will eat, then you will have Mrs. Pimberly tutor you.

After two hours of tutoring you will have your piano lessons. Then back to tutoring. Following that your horse riding lessons. If you're extra special you can have some free time." She slams the book closed and gives it back to Ginnie. I nod my head.

After a few minutes of waiting Tony, our butler, brings us our breakfast. Delicious eggs, crispy bacon, crunchy hash browns, and lastly some buttered toast. I hum in delight and dig in. My dad sets his newspaper and thanks Tony. "Harley slow down. You are not a pig," my mom explains. I frown and continue eating. "Ginnie, take Harley to her room and dress her properly. The way she is dressed is no way a ten year old girl should be dressed." Ginnie nods and takes my hand.

I get out of my chair and look at my parents. They're too engrossed with their food and affairs to even say goodbye. "Come on miss. If we finish all your task maybe you'll be able to play with young Harry," Ginnie tells me. I smile at the thought of being able to see Harry today.
•••••
YAY! So excited to start this. Thoughts?