7 || the serum

"Hey! Watch it Broody, can't you see, I'm contemptuous to stare at my new view." Sophie moved to kick one of the men coming into the cell, but someone grabbed her foot, "Stop fighting."

She recognized that voice, she froze and looked him in the eye, Dex. She might have even whispered his name, but then she shook her head. He probably thought so ill of her because of what she did last night.

Sophie had just gotten comfortable when she heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs, she rolled her eyes. They locked her up, did they have to annoy her as well? She turned to face the wall, pretending to be sleeping so that she didn't have to interact with whoever came down.

"Look, I know you're up, so here's no use in trying." It was Biana, she could tell the accented voice from anywhere, she tried not to shudder at the closeness. "It would be best to talk soon, Rebel, I'm trying to speed up the process because I want my friends back--it's always Spy this, Rebel that, make sure Kerys doesn't get out. You're not getting food or water or even a blanket until you talk."

Biana left and it was maybe an hour or two later that she heard several more footsteps come down, she pretended to be sleeping again. "He was right, they did catch a girl." She tried not to shiver at his voice. He shook the bars of the cell, "Get up,"

She ignored him, these were cocky men, it would be easy to get them to let her out. She jumped to her feet and spun to them, "What?" She demanded, sizing them up. Tall, bulky--slow, no weapons, and unknown abilities. Great, this might be an actual challenge.

She smirked at them, "She is a beauty as well," Sophie held back her grimace, "You know what would make me more beautiful? Letting me out of this bloody cell." She caught herself just in time, she almost forgot to use her fake accent that sounds real because she's a polyglot.

"How about a no, you look just as beautiful standing right there." He said with a conniving grin, "You can make yourself more beautiful by removing those disgusting clothes."

She gave him a sweet smile, "How about a no." He lost his smile, "You lot are bloody cowards, surely you can overpower me. So why not try, you're too scared?" She made a frowny face and ran a finger down her cheek, batting her eyelashes.

"Why you--open her cell, seems like it's time to teach this young lady some manners." He growled at the nearest lackey, "But-but they said--,"

"I don't care what they said, they aren't here and she's not getting past me." She batted her eyelashes at him again. All but two men stepped into her cell, guy one lunged at her, she ducked under him and slapped the backside of his head.

"C'mon, is that all you've got?" He was angry and that made him reckless. He lunges and all it took was a kick to the face to get him on his knees, "Still think I can't be deadly, that I'm just a beauty. I mean, I am beautiful." Sophie said with a wink, then she elbowed him in the face, "Who's next?"

They each came at her, angry and wanting revenge for their downed leader--too stupid to even try to use their abilities on her. They each went down one by one, the two waiting outside ran away a long time ago--probably running to one of the men who put her in here. She had to act quickly if she wanted to get away, so she grabbed one of the idiot's keys and unlocked her cell--after she took their clothes, Sophie needed to keep warm somehow.

"Stars, yes!" She threw open the gate and dashed out, only to crash into a hard chest. She groaned as someone grabbed her arm and held it in a vise-like grip. She screamed out her frustration, kicking at the stranger--being reckless.

He grabbed her foot and she still tried to get out, "Let me go! Bloody stars!"

"Gods, woman. Stop fighting. You're only going to make this worse." She remembered that voice, it was Broody. She aimed a kick at his private area, but it was blocked by a glowing bubble that popped up. "Psionipath," She breathed.