Bliss

"I am touched by your story", Anjana said

Aditya blinked his eyes constantly, not being able to believe that his Mother was saying this.

"Are you sure?" Aditya asked to which Anjana lightly chuckled.

"I mean, you have no problem with Zoya, right?" Aditya asked.

"Well, I won't lie. I didn't have a very positive image of her in my mind when Rupa told me about her. But then I thought of all the girls of the NGO. They might have gone through some severe pain which we might not understand. But I'll be happy if they get happiness in their life. And don't think it's sympathy. I don't love Zoya as of now but if she is that good that everyone told me then it won't take long for me to love her", Anjana said.

Zoya was so happy on hearing this that she had got tears of happiness in her eyes. She had not at all expected this. She came to her senses when Aditya hugged her out of happiness. She came to her senses and hugged him back. Anjana had a smile on her lips and Zoya smiled widely.

"Mom, I don't want to delay anymore. I want to get married as soon as possible", Aditya said as the three of them were having their breakfast.

"I don't mind but do you want to have a wedding in India or London?" Anjana asked.

Aditya looked at Zoya for a while and thought of something.

"Mom, can we have a wedding in Mussoorie?" Aditya asked and Zoya's eyes immediately snapped to him.

He looked at her and gave her his charming grin. She smiled back at him and mouthed him a 'Thank you.' He simply blinked his eyes and she smiled.

"I don't mind but will your friends agree to come to India to attend your wedding? You want to marry within a week which almost seems impossible to me", Anjana said.

"I don't mind. I anyway to have a simple wedding with our close knit people attending it. I am sure that I can throw a party for them once we go back to London", Aditya replied.

Anjana nodded and after having breakfast, she left from there to meet Rupa. As Aditya closed the door, he felt Zoya's arms around his torso. She was hugging him from back and her cheek was pressed to his back.

"I love you", Zoya whispered.

Aditya smiled and turning around, he embraced her in his arms.

"I love you too", Aditya said and dropped a kiss on the top of her head.

Zoya raised her head and looked at him.

"You still remember whatever I told you in Goa?" Zoya asked in amusement.

When they were in Goa, Zoya had voiced out her wish that she wanted to get married in Dehradun in a simple ceremony. At that time, she didn't know that Aditya would be the one fulfilling her wishes.