"I Am There For You"

Zoya woke up the next morning with a throbbing headache

Zoya woke up the next morning with a throbbing headache. As she sat on the bed, she held her head with her hands and groaned in pain. Aditya woke up on listening to her cries of pain. He got up and ran towards her.

"Zoya, is it paining a lot?" asked Aditya.

Zoya nodded in a yes while groaning in pain. Aditya took out a medicine from his bag and gave it to her. Zoya looked at him questionably.

"What happened to me?" asked Zoya after taking the medicines.

Aditya faked a cough so as to not answer her. Zoya frowned but before she could say anything, an urge to throw up overpowered her and she immediately ran towards the bathroom making Aditya puzzled. A few gagging sounds came from the bathroom and he immediately ran in.

He saw Zoya throwing up and he rubbed her back, saying, "It's okay, you will be fine."

Zoya nodded and then rinsed her mouth.
Rupa knocked on the door of their room and Aditya went to open the door.

"Adi, you both quickly get ready. I hope you know that today we have Haldi", said Rupa.

Before Aditya could reply, they both heard gagging sounds from the bathroom and Aditya immediately rushed in, leaving a confused Rupa behind.

Aditya was constantly rubbing her back to make her feel better. Rupa stood at the door of their bathroom, looking at Zoya worriedly.

"What did you eat yesterday?" asked Aditya.

Zoya looked at him and then realised that she had eaten street food yesterday.

Before she could say anything, Rupa said with a gasp, "Zoya, yesterday you fainted and today, you are throwing up. This means that you are pregnant."

Zoya widened her eyes in shock and Aditya looked at her in confusion.

"Really?" Aditya mouthed to Zoya. She glared at him and he got the hint that he needed to shut up.

"Chachi, it is not like that. Zoya must have eaten something wrong", said Aditya and Zoya vigorously nodded her head in a yes.

Rupa smiled and said, "I got it. You don't want to tell this to anyone. It's okay. I won't tell this to anyone. God bless you."

Saying this, she left the room with a smile while Zoya looked at Aditya, who held his ears, gesturing a sorry. Zoya grunted in irritation and Aditya made a puppy face.

Arjun and Noor entered the room and sensed the tension in the room.

"What happened? Why are you both standing like this?" asked Arjun.

"Your Mother thinks that I am pregnant", said Zoya, irritatedly.

Arjun and Noor could hardly control their chuckles and asked, "What?"