Few Embarrassing Moments

The day ended and Aditya drove back home

The day ended and Aditya drove back home. Zoya had prepared dinner for him and he was glad to have proper food rather than his bread butter. As he lied down on his bed, he got a call.

He groaned and received the call. "Who is this?" asked Aditya.

"Bhai, before picking up the call you should atleast see the name", came Arjun's reply.

"Arjun? Is everything okay? Why are you calling me at this time?" asked Aditya, panickly.

"Bhai, you sent me a text saying that call me after 9. I did the same", said Arjun with disbelief laced over his tone.

Aditya realised that he had sent a text message to Arjun saying the same.

"I am sorry. I forgot", said Aditya.

"It's fine. Text me your address, I'll come with Noor at your house tomorrow", said Arjun.

"Yeah, I'll text you that", replied Aditya.

They talked for a while and ended the call. Aditya told Arjun and Noor to come to his place tomorrow, but he has to go to Zoya. Why this thought didn't come in his mind before? He called Zoya and waited for her to pick up the call. She attended the call and sounded concerned.

"Aditya? Is everything fine?" asked Zoya, concerned for him.

Aditya replied, "Yes, it's all good. I just wanted to know if you could come to my place tomorrow? Actually, Arjun and Noor are coming to meet me tomorrow. I..."

He trailed off thinking if she would be comfortable in coming to a person's house whom she had known just for a day. How could he even think that a girl will be comfortable in coming to his place, that too alone? He had warned himself beforehand that talking to Yash has it's own side effects. Soon, he was going to add himself in the list of the idiots he knows.

"I am so sorry, Zoya. I'll tell them to meet me at night. I'll be at your place by 9", said Aditya.

"Aditya, at least give me a chance to reply. Text me your address, and I'll be at your place by 9", said Zoya.

"Are you sure? If you are uncomfortable then it's fine", said Aditya.

"Aditya, I just want to spend some time with Mr. Joker. It doesn't matter whose place it is. Send me the address, and I'll be at your place tomorrow", said Zoya.

"Should I come to pick you up?" asked Aditya.

"No, that's not needed. I'll come by a cab. Now sleep", said Zoya.

Aditya smiled at her bossy tone and said, "Good night."

"Good night", replied Zoya.

She smiled and kept the phone back at it's place. Someone was in her life who was asking for her opinions. Earlier also she didn't complain that no one asked for her opinions. But now, when someone was asking her, she was really liking it. It felt like she was important for someone too. She smiled and drifted off to sleep.