Her Agony

Zoya looked at him and gulped when she saw the red tip of his nose which indicated that he was angry

"Aditya, I can explain", Zoya tried to explain him.

"Seriously? How are you going to explain it to me? What is this?" Aditya asked.

"Please don't say anything. Please. I swear I'll tell you the truth", Zoya requested him.

Aditya wasn't angry at her but that was the only way to make her say the truth. He knew the matter must be serious and handling it alone won't do any good.

"Can we talk about it after we go home?" Zoya asked timidly.

"Fine! Be quick", Aditya said and Zoya nodded.

He has all the rights to doubt her that she was cheating on him. No one would behave normally after spotting a bite mark on their significant other when it is not given by them.

They both went home and Zoya saw the same two men from the lift in the garden of the buildings. She sighed, not wanting to face them again. But it's okay, Aditya was by her side.

She closed her eyes, trying to gather some strength. She looked at her side and found Aditya messaging someone from his phone. They both stood near the lift, waiting for the lift. Zoya saw the two men from the corner of her eyes waiting behind them for the lift. She started perspiring at the thought of sharing lift with them again. No! She didn't want to do this.

The sound of Aditya's ringtone brought her out of her thoughts.

"You go. I'll be back after meeting him. He works for Arjun. He is in-charge of the case until Arjun returns", Aditya told her.

"Where are you going to meet him? Isn't it late?" Zoya asked, hoping that he would stay back.

"He is standing outside the society. I'll be back in a while after meeting him. Go and take rest", saying this, Aditya walked away from there while Zoya gulped in fear.

She didn't want to take the lift so she turned around but her eyes fell on the men who were standing by the staircase. They looked at her and smirked. NO! She had five floors to climb and she didn't want to be with them all the time.

She immediately stepped in the lift and pressed the button. The door closed and she sighed in relief but her relief was short-lived as she saw the door opening and the two men entered the lift. She didn't move from the corner and kept Aditya's number ready on the dial pad, thinking that she would immediately call him if they both try to misbehave with her, again.

It seemed to her that the lift was moving very slowly.

'Ya Allah! Please help me', Zoya thought when she felt the two men eyeing her lustily.

One of them suddenly came forward and stopped the lift. She got scared but tried to act strong in front of them.

"Excuse me! You better go back to where you were standing. I don't think you live in this building", Zoya said.