Her Actions

Aditya was having his lunch and Zoya was in her room, reading a book

Aditya was having his lunch and Zoya was in her room, reading a book. This time she didn't dare to read a mystery book and stuck to romantic genre. She deliberately didn't go to the living room where Aditya was having his food.

'Why she is not having her lunch? Is she okay? Does she have an upset stomach? Doesn't she like this food? But I remember how she ate this food lovingly once when we were in Goa? Should I go and ask her?' Aditya thought.

Before he could make his mind to do anything, he got a call from Pooja. He rolled his eyes in back in irritation and picked up the call.

"Yes?" Aditya spoke as soon as he picked up the call.

He heard sobs from the opposite side and he frowned in confusion.

"Hello! If you have called someone then have the courtesy to speak. Are people here free to listen to your sobs and cries?" Aditya asked irritated.

"I am sorry. I just wanted to thank you. Thank you for showing me the true face of Yash, or else I would have lived in my dreamland forever", Pooja said.

As much as Aditya wanted to feel bad for Pooja, he wasn't able to do so. These people had hurt Zoya badly. They deserve atleast these much of tears.

"I am glad you came to know about his true face", Aditya said with a fake sigh.

"What should I do now?" Pooja asked.

"You should oust him out of the House. But I think you should involve your Father this time. He has the right to know about everything", Aditya replied.

He cunningly told her this as it was high time that he confesses that he killed Mr. and Mrs. Siddiqui.

"What will he do in this?" Pooja asked.

"I'll see to it. But don't call him now. Let me think of a solid plan and then I'll tell you what to do. Till then stay happy. Bye", Aditya said.

Without even waiting for the response from the other side, he disconnected the call. He called out Zoya and she came to him within a few seconds.

"Pooja called me. She got yours and Yash's pictures and now she thinks that he is cheating on her. We will have to execute the final part of our plan. We will have to instigate the three of them against each other", Aditya said.

Zoya looked at him in shock.

"Are you serious? You only told me that Mr. Mathur is a very cunning man. Why do you want to play games with him? See, we have got the House, right? I am fine with it. I don't need anything else", Zoya said.

"Come on, Zoya. Atleast do this for Uncle and Aunty. I am not forcing you to do anything but I guess I would have done the same thing if I were in your place. When you are given a golden chance to bring justice to someone, don't lose it", Aditya explained calmly.