First Success

"Do you want me to betray Yash Sir? I can never do that", said Shawn with his eyes widened

"Do you want me to betray Yash Sir? I can never do that", said Shawn with his eyes widened. Aditya rolled his eyes and sat opposite to him.

"Dekh bhai, tera yeh jo Boss hain na koi doodh ka dhula hua nahi hain. He has also destroyed lives. You should be happy that I am giving you a chance to help those people", said Aditya while manipulating him in 'Aditya's style'.
(See, your Boss is not that pious.)

He felt that he had succeeded when he saw Shawn thinking deeply but he managed to control his anger when Shawn said, "But still, I cannot do this."

"Fine! Then one day it might be possible that your own Boss would fire you in the same way that he brainwashed Zoya. After that, you would have to take care of your Family. Poor them! They don't even know that their lives are in the hands of an idiot", said Aditya as he faked sympathy.

Shawn started thinking about this and feared the consequences if Yash really fired him. "Okay! I'll help you", announced Shawn and everyone smiled.

"That's like a good boy. Now listen to me very carefully. These are the papers which need to be signed by that idiot. You need to go to his cabin and make sure that he doesn't read the documents. For your help, Arjun would be there. He would act as a foreign client. Now go, and get his sign. We will handle the rest. I assure you that you won't be in any trouble", said Aditya.

Shawn nodded and left from there after taking the documents while Arjun followed him. "Aditya, we are leaving. Tell us once you have got his sign", saying this, Mr. Sayeed and Mr. Ashfaq went from there along with Noor.

Aditya sat on the couch and Zoya sat beside him. "Aditya, are you sure that this would work out?" asked Zoya. "I am sure that this would work out. He is a big idiot! He won't check the documents if we would say that there is a wealthy client waiting for him", replied Aditya.

Zoya nodded and they both hoped that the plan worked out, otherwise Zoya might lose hope that she will get justice for her Parents.

On the other hand, Shawn entered Yash's cabin after knocking at the door. "Good morning, Sir!" wished Shawn and Yash nodded in acknowledgment. "Good morning! What brought you here at this time? Weren't you supposed to go to the venue?" asked Yash.

"Yes Sir! But I sent someone else. I wanted to say that a Canada based businessman wants to meet you. His cousin is getting married so he wants that Zosh should plan all the events. He also told that Media would also be there since he is a big businessman", explained Shawn, or as preferred to say, told everything that Aditya had told him.

"Then why are you making him wait? Send him in", said Yash. "Sure Sir! But before that I needed your signatures in this file", said Shawn as he passed Yash a file.

"What is this?" asked Yash. "These are the bank statements of Zosh. We also need to file for the IT returns. So I thought it would be better if you sign these papers first", said Shawn.