Okay

• Jack •

Sage had been quiet the entire time we were looking around the house. She clung onto my hand as though if she let go, her world would come crumbling down. I could almost feel the anxiety radiating from her skin as we moved from room to room, taking in the beauty of the house.

'So, what do you think?' Asked the estate agent who had brought us here, I took one final look around the living room and smiled, looking down at Sage, searching for her answer in her face.
Sage wasn't saying anything, she remained silent, also looking around the room. I turned to the estate agent.

'Can you give us a minute?'

'Of course, I'll wait in the car' she left quickly and closed the front door behind us, leaving Sage and I in the living room to talk. I brought her over to the sofa and sat her down on my lap, giving her a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek.

'What's the matter princess? Don't you like it?' I asked and she looked up at me, twisting her wedding ring around her finger as she listened to me speak.

'I love it, that's the problem' a small tear rolled down her cheek and she was quick to wipe it away with a chuckle and a sniff.

'What's the problem?' I pressed, holding onto her hands as she turned to face me, straddling my lap, her bump touching my stomach as she sat.

'Are you sure we can manage this? You know, financially?' She asked, poking at my wallet in my jean pocket.
I chuckled and rolled my eyes at her, we'd been having this conversation all week and I guess I'd never realised how much of a big deal this was to her.

'I promise you baby, we've got this' I smiled at her confidently and I watched as the tense muscles in her shoulders and face began to relax.

'Okay' she whispered with a gentle smile, pressing her forehead against me.

'Okay?' I repeated, pressing my lips to hers with excitement.
Once we were ready we wondered outside again, hand in hand, and found the estate agent sat in her car reading through some papers.

'We'll take it' she jumped at the sound of my voice, causing both Sage and I to giggle a little as she scrambled out of the car.

'Brilliant! I'll need you guys to come down to our office tomorrow at 3pm to sign all the documents and then we can hand over the keys' she smiled at us as we all shook hands.
I climbed back into the car and began to drive in the direction of town.

'Where are you going? Aren't we going home?' Sage asked, a puzzled look forming on her face.

'We're going to get lunch, we have to celebrate' I grinned and continued on the way to town, parking in one of the larger car parks we headed into the main streets, keeping our heads down in the hopes of not being recognised.
We managed to successfully make our way into the restaurant of choice, we got ourselves seated and ordered our food, which arrived at a rapid pace.

'Are you happy?' I asked as Sage took a bite of her food, covering her mouth and smiling she nodded at me, I chuckled at her and sipped my coffee.

• Sage •

Jack was rambling on about all the different ideas he had for the house, in particular the babies room.

'Jack we can't put a baby in a football cot' I groaned sitting back in my chair and watching as he pulled a fake angry look.

'We'll their atleast having a baby football' he bargained and I gave in, throwing my hands up in the air as I accepted defeat against him.

A gentle buzz came from my phone which was facedown on the table. It caught both mine and Jacks attention. I picked up my phone and clicked on the new notification, a Snapchat from Megan. I opened it and immediately smiled as the picture filled my screen. I turned my phone around to show Jack who also smiled at the cuteness.

I took a picture of Jack who had turned his attention back to his food, tapping out my reply I hit send and finished my food