Your pretty

• Jack •

'Don't be boring get in'

'Jack leave me alone' Sage wined as I poked at her waist with my wet hands having just got out of the sea.

'Five minutes in the water and I'll leave you alone' I bargained and watched with a smile as she closed her book and stood up to join me. I took her hand and dragged her towards the sea.
The cold water greeted us as we stepped in and I giggled to myself as Sage tensed up and yelped at the cool temperature of the water. I pulled her further and further in until the water was lapping around her stomach.

'Why do people find this enjoyable' she groaned as I launched myself into the water and swam around her. I tugged on her hands and she swam along with me for a minute before wrapping her legs around my waist and clinging to me like a koala. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her up.

'Your so cute' She laughed at the compliment, throwing her head back, the tips of her hair were floating on top of the water and the sun was turning them golden.
She came back up to me and rested her forehead against mine, looking into my eyes our lips were grazing each other gently but not touching. A smile was tugging at my lips as I looked into her eyes, the only sound being our gentle breathing and the waves crashing on the shore.

'Your pretty' Sage giggled and I rolled my eyes at the silly compliment she gave me before pressing my lips against hers. I put my hands under her bottom to keep her supported as she clung to my body.
Our lips moved in perfect synchronisation against each other's as her tongue gracefully ran along mine. Her hands tugged slightly at the hairs on the back of my head and I couldn't control the small groan that came out of my lips. The kiss soon became more intense and I could feel myself getting hungrier and hungrier for this girl. I managed to balance Sage on my hip and slip my hand down into her bikini bottoms and rubbing my finger up and down her core.

'Jack' she whispered pulling away from the kiss and resting her head on my shoulder, pressing a few kisses to my neck. 'What if someone sees us?' I looked around, keeping my hand where it was and continuing the motion that Sage was so evidently enjoying.

'Shhh' I hushed her, pressing my lips back onto hers and bringing her back to the centre of me, my hands going back under her butt to support her as her hands left my neck and began to waver around the hem of my shorts. She plunged her hand down into my shorts and grabbed ahold of my member slowly pumping her hand up and down it as I groaned into her ear.

'Fuck me baby' I groaned and she looked at me, once again those big blue eyes had turned almost black with desperation as she smirked at me. I carried her through the sea over to a rocky area where we definitely couldn't be seen. I watched with awe as she pulled her bikini bottoms down slightly allowing me access.
I pulled her back towards me, wrapping her arms around my waist again I slipped myself into her, a load moan escaping her mouth as I moved. I fastened my pace as she clawed at my neck and moaned into my ear, only making me more desperate for her.
I lifted her up from under her bottom and guided her back down, repeating the motion over and over again until we were both a moaning mess. I pulled out of her as we both reached our highs and kept ahold of her as she caught her breath.

'Come on' Sage began to swim back to the shore and I followed closely behind her. She got out of the water and laid back on her towel, still slightly breathless.
I found the ball id brought down to the beach with me and began to do some keepie uppies as Sage's attention was now back on her book.

'Your so proud of yourself when you do those' Sage commented and I stopped, standing proudly in front of her with my arms folded across my chest, a big grin plastered across my face.
I couldn't help but giggle as she took a photo of my stance.

'That's going on Instagram' she laughed and I rolled my eyes, turning my view back to the football.