"Is it necessary?" Chester blinked as he touched the metallic gate of the invention.

"Relax, it is almost as just dressing up as opposite gender." AJ shrugged in carefree manner, "take a look inside."

As he pushed the button, the gate opened, exposing the clean interior of the gender changing machine as they take step inside; Chester looked around while AJ introduced every structure and buttons with categories labeled on the buttons with screen to display. But little did they knew, the wish made by Timmy somehow changed the functioning as the cables were secretly causing pink, green and purple sparks.

Meanwhile later, Timmy was in a Dimmsdale Mall having a "girlfriends date" with Tristan—ahem...—Trixie Tang as both were seen shopping at the girls' department store for outfits. Although their "friendship" would be considered as secret still, it is relieving for Timmy to see Tristan slowly feeling more opened up to his own self.

"You seem to be in good mood," 'Trixie' remarked, "did something happened that made you smile all day...~?"

"Oh, nothing~! I'm just in a great mood in general." Timmy giggled as she carried shopping bags of clothes.

"Trixie's" head tilted in mild confusion, but brushed it off as they moved to the next department, enjoying the rest of hours in a mall before splitting up to their separate home. As Timmy walked her way home, she heard two feminine screams from AJ's house and Chester's trailer home. The buck-toothed brunette with a pink hat grinned, knowing fully well why they were shrieking in terror. And there she sees two familiar pre-teenagers, only their gender seemed to change.

"TIMMY! HELP!" Both young girls screamed.

Timmy blinked her eyes, sees AJ and Chester appearing in slightly different form as girls. AJ had long thick curly hair reaching down her back as Chester had slightly longer but shoulder-length blonde hair. Both have longer eyelashes and voice become more feminine.

"AJ...? Chester...?" It seemed to Timmy that they still haven't go through real hardship girls went through yet.

While calming them, she brought her friends to her treehouse, placing them on the couch while giving them chips and drinks to get them to relax.

"So, you two somehow turned into girls?" Timmy asked as they nodded, "...AJ, did you—by any chance—invented something that has to do with changing the gender?"

AJ's eyes widened, remembering the gender-swapping capsule. Her expression was telling it must be the cause of the change in appearance. However as much as she can remember, when they left the capsule the cables were cut off as she believed it's because they were old and worn out.

"That must be it!" Chester almost screamed.

"Oh god, I didn't know it would work, it has been long time I built that!" AJ freaked out as Chester grabbed her by a collar.

"FIX US BACK!" Chester cried to AJ.

"Okay, okay, calm down," Timmy managed to split them up, "first of all, give AJ a time to repair this...gender-swapping, whatever it is...but until that, you two have to get used to be a girl..."

"But how?! I don't know what is like to be a girl!" AJ asked, tone distressed.

"I'm surprised a so-called genius friend of mine who claimed to know everything, has no idea what is like to be a girl when he talked like he knew." Timmy's tone went cold, causing AJ to zipped out her mouth.

"How would everyone in school think?!" Chester shuddered.

"Make up a plausible lie," Timmy said, "I will think of something and you two have to pretend what I say is true, got it?"