Chapter 9 - One Month To Train

The Tomb's location is more than an unproductive and fruitless wasteland. Many years prior before the start of the first three Clan wars, Leserado's environment was pretty bearable and was virus-free.

"I can't stand the reek of this premise anymore, Thorn. It's smelling really horrible," Lisa complained childishly. Her tone had nearly steered Thorn the wrong way.

"Oh, please, you're the one to talk. You're always the one who comes out of broke-down area smelling as if you just fucked someone for more than a few hours," Thorn stated, continuing to glance at the Mysteries Amound The Symbols.

"There are clearly more than enough content in this book that can give us legitament access into extracting the symbols from within her body and placing them within the openings of the Leserado's main source statue," Thorn's experience had given her a decent amount of time to earn the respect from Black for her intellect.

"I wonder how much you and Black have been talking amoung us about the Diary Symbol?" Lisa seemed puzzled, scaling around the Tomb with more skeleton figures dangling over the floor by cold-hard steel chains. Lisa's mind was trapped in the images of what could have occurred, but then Thorn woke her up from a fantasy land. I'm having some strange memories of how Black and I accomplished our mission a few nights before Lola's tragic night. It seems pretty interesting that we get to view something again for the first time in years.

"Did you hear me?" Thorn asked, suddenly feeling patient.

"No, what did you say?"

"It's classified, since I'm the only one who had a good memory and is a fast-learner. See unlike you slutty demons, we canines have the feelings and intelligents of a man and woman," Thorn bragged, hungry to approve Lisa's upsetting reaction.

"You do happened to realize that we're both facing the same enemy, right? That's the Intoxia Warriors of that inpathetic army. Give me a break for trying to be Black's favorite chew toy," Lisa inquired unexpectedly. "The least you could do is give me a bit of information about what you and him were discussing about. I was there that day."

Thorn sighed, looking on at the opening of the forbidden, yet dusted city. She took out the book from her single-armed bookbag, taking out the book and shoving it into Lisa's chest.

"Now read this damn book and quit asking me about something that shouldn't be your concerned. Man, why didn't Black give you a different assignment?" Thorn asked with her hands landing on her hips, cocking her head towards Lisa.

"I want you to know something, I asked Black to be apart of this task, since he had nothing else for me to do and plus my mission's located at this exact same spot. You know what he wanted me to do?" Lisa asked, placing her right palm on her comrade's shoulder.

"No, and frankly I don't give a rat's ass what you have to do. Now, are you going to read that book and give it back or do I need to snatch out your hand and go on about my own business?" Thorn's voice had made her grow impatient about her job as an assassin. "Because whatever you want from me, you better put some maturity into yourself and take your membership of this group more serious. Is that clear?"

Lisa held back with her head leaning in reverse. She felt a bit enthusiastic before responding.