Chapter 5 - Pages One Through Two

Black had removed himself from the crime scene of the massacre where the police vehicles had taken off. He didn't bother to stay long enough to catch up with his other associate; and he never intended to waste any more time, seeming how fifteen years of planning to abduct Crystal would come to fruition. Most of the times, while he's been absent, he wanted the young Aruba to enjoy the life she's had thus far before anything happened to her.

Black simultaneously flew onto the top of a random hotel building, glancing down at the citizens, various vehicles honking at one another and city lights being arranged for the jets to fly by the night sky tonight. His long hoodie covered his skeletal skull, as he could hear himself breathing vaguely.

I can't stand to gawk at any more of these Intoxian citizens. Maybe I should have Marscilla do my dirty work for the time being. But it'll have to wait for probably a few days after they've been announced as Intoxia Warriors. It's going to be a violent world out here for our young ones, Black thought to himself, standing strongly on both his legs and releasing an unbelievable amount of energy from his throat towards the top of his cranium. Marscilla. Marscilla can you hear me?

Marscilla Erisa, another member of Bloodlust Revelation, who’s located at the Pavilion Empire; was gathering collecting a couple of weapons she could use for future battles. She couldn't catch her comrade's call on the first try, but came the second time. The more the Erisa member felt some of the stream bursting into her head, the more it agitated her.

What dammit? I fucking hear you. What is it? Marscilla snapped in her mind. I'm in the middle of doing something.

I know that. Now, shut up and listen to what I have plan for you, Black replied as he sat on one of his knees, and resting one of his arms on the bent knee cap. It's about Crystal and I need you to do me this particular favor in two days.

OK, so what is it? Marscilla asked, feeling tensed and ironically irritated.

I need you to kidnap her and bring to the Leserado. Black uttered, simultaneously surprising Marscilla on every aspect. She didn't suspect for him to give out that order so soon; not to mention she hasn't completed her task.

Black, I think it's a bit irrelevant for the time being, Marscilla stated, opening another door that lead to the Gun Department and saw there were no other extra blades or swords for her to detect. And plus, what if Lola were to come along and foil our plans right off the bat? She might have gotten a lot stronger from the day we attacked her.

Black took it into consideration and knew that there had to be more suggestions to how he could get his vile hands on Crystal without ever happening to run into the Intoxian General without fail.

That's not going to be easy, since you put it that way. But you meet me at the rooftop of Ishurin's Library in a few hours. I'll see what I can think of until you meet me there. No more or less, Black utterly suggested.

Thank you, Marscilla replied intentionally. Now, I'll meet you up there in a few hours. What are you going to be doing until then?

Like I told you, I'll be awaiting your arrival and doing some planning, Black repeated casually. But bear this in mind, just because we've captured Crystal, or if we capture her, don’t mean that we'll be sure if she's even managed to gain full control of her power. I'm sure that every not every child can control something they possess, even if they're mature.

Marscilla debated rather to agree with his assessment or not. She took her time to continuing looking through endless drawers as she resumed with her assignment. It didn't take much out of her before Black could hear a response; but before she could reply, Black closed down his connection with her as he began to make process towards the building.