94 - break up?

En başından başla

All the individuals she was with weren't no where near him, and it made her feel good about herself, he made her feel good about herself but also the most like shit when something happened between them.

" Y/n ? "

There was a pause that could've killed Lauren from how long the silence lasted. 'Fuckin love' she thought wiping the tears away.

" I'm s-sorry, I-I um can y-you come over so we can talk this over, fix it? "

To say Lauren was shocked would be a understatement, shit she was passed shock more so flabbergasted. For many reasons but most importantly happy? She didn't respond but instead started running around her apartment like a chicken that got their head cut off.

" of course y/nn "

And just with that one call the clouds due for depression rolled on by instead of raining down on her. Y/n had that effect on Lauren since the day they'd met, so many of Lauren's friends and family loved and hated that about y/n, while y/n's family were indifferent about their relationship entirely, after all they were adults they didn't need parents breathing down their necks telling their son or sons girlfriend how to run the relationship after all everyone was different. Lauren loved that about y/n's family, they didn't treat Lauren differently if her and him weren't on good terms there was always mutual respect between his parents and her. It never fluctuated like it did with her other ex's. It went like, if Lauren and said ex had problems then that meant problems with said ex's family too and it always put Lauren in an awkward position she never liked, which ultimately led to the end of most relationships for her.

Everyone knew Lauren loved her privacy regardless of how much fame she'd had from her music career. Lauren would always try her hardest to keep privacy of friends, family and lovers to only her inner circle which meant said people. It was the only thing Lauren felt she was in control of and she was. She'd went through the "out" relationship and hated it so much. Nothing pissed Lauren off more than when someone else told her what was and what wasn't good for her or who wasn't good for her, especially a bunch of kids giving her advice when they hadn't even experienced their own yet.

Lauren stood in the hallways of her condo double checking her purse to make sure she had everything one last time then exited her condo after locking up. It was raining when she finally made it out and she smiled. Y/n loved the rain, he'd always told her the rain felt like a restart to him. It'd wash away everything and then that'd be it. god thinking of him drove Lauren crazy, it was that deep with him, the feeling of course.

Y/n was outside the house party his friends had invited him to pacing, it was something he'd picked up from his father. When they thought to much they'd pace, his mother often made fun of them both for it. Lauren always did the same but ultimately it was so cute to her.

Lauren.

That very name was enough to stop his pacing as he sat on the curb waiting for her. He'd be stupid to leave Lauren, after all she was his everything. The rain slowly started raining and he smiled as raindrops fell on his head. A month and three days and missing Lauren drove him so mad he'd already forgotten what was so intense they'd called it quit.

Y/n had his fair share of women but nun of them compared to Lauren. She was a girl not afraid to speak her mind and make sure she was heard. There wasn't ever sugarcoating with her, she was straightforward with him and honest, which y/n ex's all lacked. They'd always lie to him about other guys being in the picture or wanting him for money but not Lauren.

They'd met a few years ago in a smoke shop which still til this day made him and her laugh.

Y/n walked into the smoke shop to get a new grinder and backwoods seeing as he'd bought weed not too long ago he was eager to smoke since ending shit with a girl named Alexis who'd yet again tried using him for money.

"Hello welcome to-"

The welcome got cut off when a girl coming into the store bumped into him and knocking his phone out his hands as he caught the girl.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry"

she spoke leaning down and picking up his phone. He chuckled and met her eyes that were the greenest green he'd ever seen, beside that weed in his center console calling his name of course. She was beautiful, her voice was beautiful just everything he thought.

"Y'all alright over there?" The salesman asked which they both nodded to still having a stare down both captivated by each other.

"He's hot"

Lauren spoke unaware she'd said that out loud til y/n began laughing again causing her to blush and hand him his phone.

"I'm y/n "

"Lauren"

After that they'd hung out a lot, smoked a lot and talked so much even flirting which was more so Lauren because y/n was a dumbass who didn't know when or who was flirting with him. It'd eventually came full circle and they'd gotten together.

"Y/nn"

Y/n looked up seeing Lauren looking at him making him smile and walk to her car getting in as she drove off.

________________________________

Not going to lie to you guys but I've went down a rabbit hole of euphoria books and I now want to make one but also don't seeing as it's hard for me to be consistent with my books. An example being this and others, but yea idk.

There will be a part 2 of this. I wrote this up in an hour then got busy but Finished the ending tonight.

Lmk if you'd all like a part 2 because Ngl a mf misses writing but idk I'm on the fence guys so help me out also, someone said parts of my imagines are missing and I'm not sure how that happened or if it's happened to any other writes but still I'm lost as much as you guys but once we hit 100 imagines I'll be making another imagine book with our girl so don't worry, just lmk if y'all will actually want that or should we end it at 100

Sorry for the long outro I just wanted to get everyone's feedback to better y'all experience with my book/s and writings, ALSO before i forget comment what else y'all want me to update or imagine ideas for said imagine

Love y'all all, have a good night/day x