chapter 27

"let's get this over with"

Heisenberg immediately smiled and let Moreau to guard the fireworks. We were now surrounded by gangster's.

Their leader now signal them to charge at us. Heisenberg crack his hand and I immediately took one down.

Heisenberg start smashing them with his hammer that they fly all over. I punch and kick the others and their leader got irritated.

He signal them again and this time they took some weapons. I took out my katana which I got from Christmas.

They start to charge at us and we took them all out. The gang were all wipe out, they were all on the ground.

Me and Heisenberg have blood on our clothes. Now that left is their leader with a terrified look on his eyes.

We start to slowly approach him which got him scared and was about to run when Heisenberg throw some metal at it.

That he fell unconscious and fall to the ground. We both look at each other and start to laugh.

"Man I didn't have much this fun not until I met you"

"What do you say I am the daughter of your old partner in crimes"

"Yeah you really are his daughter"

We decided to go back now after all that fighting. We return and start to ready the fireworks.

While I fix the fireworks, Moreau was handing me the fireworks while Heisenberg was examining if it's working or not.

I suddenly remembered the kind woman again. I don't know why but I kept thinking that I saw her face somewhere.

Moreau notice I space out and talk to me.

"Are you alright y/n"

"Hm?...oh yeah just remembered the kind woman again. There's a part of me saying that I saw her somewhere"

"There really many people with familiar faces"

"Yeah your right, I guess my mind is just messing with me"

With that we continue to fix the fireworks until pass midnight. After that we finally had a break and Heisenberg offered us some food and drinks.

We sat down and talk about how fun it is earlier. I tease him that he got a fan girls. He got irritated and just drink his beer.

I was happy that some people like Moreau too. They think it's cute and that made him happy and so was I.

"Oh don't tease me y/n, you had a fan girls chasing you"

"Right but I manage to get away from then unlike someone who's surrounded by them"

Heisenberg sigh in defeat as we laugh and continue eating and drinking. Later we all got drunk that were all not on ourselves.

We start to let out secrets. Heisenberg was the first to speak.

"You know from now I still love your mother"

"Really? That's a long feeling you have for my mother"

"She was kind and caring"

"Maybe one day you will see her again"

"What about your father?"

"Fuck my biological father, his a dick for betraying you"

"Language y/n, you speak like him"

"I'm his daughter"

"So your okay of me being your step dad if I get a chance?"

"Yeah I mean your cool to hang out"

We both laugh and now Moreau starts to speak.

"You know I always work hard to impress mother Miranda, I really want her to notice me"

"Is that how you want mother Miranda to notice you?"

"Yeah I mean she's our mother and I love her so much that I will do anything for her, but she didn't even try to notice my presence"

We felt bad on Moreau and gave him a group hug.

"Don't worry Moreau I'm sure one day she'll notice you"

"If not will help you"

"Thank you guys"

After a group hug it's my turn to speak.

"Now it's your turn y/n, how are you and my niece?"

"Still no progress"

"What? No kissing or touching?"

"I mean we hugged and kiss but just on the cheek"

"Man your weak you should aim for the lip not cheeks"

"Hey im not sure if they will feel comfortable when I do that"

"My niece loves you more than anyone, I can tell they already want to have sex with you"

I choke on my drink and cough.

"You *cough* didn't *cough*  have *cough* to be *cough* straight forward"

"Honestly they already want to kiss you so bad but they think the same thing that you will feel uncomfortable"

"I don't know Heisenberg, I'm kind of a chicken when it comes to them"

"Just make it official then your good"

"Official? Like girlfriends?"

"Yeah aren't you not?"

"....we are"

"Then start making a move tomorrow"

"I'm sure the girls will be happy y/n"

I smiled at the two and hugged them.

"Thanks guys your the best wingmans"

We both have advices that we didn't know it's already 3 o clock. We decided to sleep on Heisenberg's territory since it's already pass 3 o clock.