chapter 23

"Christmas is here!"

Daniela shout while her sisters are getting ready. Y/n on the other hand was getting ready as well.

I put on a nice sweater and tying my hair up. I looked at the mirror and smiled before going out of the room.

When I open the door the girls were already waiting for me. Daniela immediately gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Merry Christmas y/n"

"Merry Christmas Dani"

"Come on now we don't want to miss the feast"

Daniela immediately dragged me all the way to the hall while the two follows. When we got there, the others were already there and there's a huge Christmas tree with presents.

The table is full of foods. The hall had a nice decorations thanks to the girls. Moreau saw us and gave me a wave.

I wave back while we walk down stairs. Now everyone is at the table. Eating and drinking.

Moreau talking about how he was excited about the presents, Angie watching Donna with the girls, the girls were braiding donna's hair, Heisenberg wanting me to drink with him.

Lady dimitrescu just smiling while sipping her wine.its sad the mother Miranda had errands to do so she can't join us.

It is now 12 o clock and everyone is now holding their presents. They start to unwrap the gifts specially the girls.

Moreau can't stop smiling as I got him a necklace with a name of mother Miranda while I got Donna and Angie a set of making dolls, she thank me and so was Moreau.

Next was Heisenberg, I got him a new glasses since his glasses are old. He smiled and thank me, lady dimitrescu on the other hand got Her a nice long Black dress.

She thank me too and now for the girls. The girls can't stop smiling that I give them the Teddy bears and chocolate's plus the dolls Donna made for them.

They all rush and hugged me tightly. They gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll treasure this doll version of you and this big teddy bear forever"

Daniela said.

"I can't believe you got me a chocolate, I love them"

Cassandra said.

"I always want a big teddy bear on my room"

Bela said.

Everyone is smiling that I got all of them a nice gift's. Last was me I unwrap the presents and my eyes widen as I got a twilight book. I always want to read it but I forgot to buy it at the mall.

Next is a painting of me and the girls. I was on my 2nd form and the girls were laying on me while we all sound asleep.

The last was a katana! I've always want one all my life since I'm obsessed with it. I got a nice suit too and my smile right now won't fade away.

I look at the girls and gave them a kiss on the cheek while thanking them. Now everyone continue celebrating while I spent my time with the girls.

Later Lady dimitrescu announced that we should go outside. The girls told their mother how they can go out.

Their mother smiled and gave them a nice coat, a nice hat and a scarf to prevent them from the cold.  The girls hugged their mother and gave them a kiss.

We were now outside, Moreau was building a castle of snow. The girls playing snowball with Heisenberg and Donna and Angie.

Lady dimitrescu just watching them while I was admiring the snow fall.

"Did you see what the girls got you?"

"Yeah it was a nice doll of me, I guess they went for Donna to make one for me"

"I see"

While me and Lady dimitrescu were talking someone suddenly throw a snowball on my face that I fall on the ground.

I wipe out the snow and saw Heisenberg laughing at me.

"Oh it's on"

I grab a snowball and throw it at him that he fall too. Lady dimitrescu laugh at Heisenberg. He glared at lady dimitrescu and throw a snowball at her.

Everybody went silent for a while. Lady dimitrescu wipes off the snow and grab some huge snowball and was ready to throw it at Heisenberg.

Heisenberg run but still caught by the huge snowball. We approach Heisenberg to see if his okay.

The girls got an idea and start to make the snow on Heisenberg. I burst in laugh as I saw a Heisenberg snowman.

Angie was laughing too while Donna was holding her laughter. The girls were laughing too and so was Moreau and lady dimitrescu.

Heisenberg was just glaring at us and said to let him go. We spent the night celebrating the Christmas.