chapter 15

"my name is y/n l/n I hope we get along well, if you had any questions about my past life before this you can ask me"

Angie was the one you ask of course since she took a liking to me as well as Donna.

"What kind of mutant are you?"

"I am a hybrid, my biological father was a lycan while my mother was a vampire"

Now Moreau ask the next one.

"What kind is your power then?"

"I can make myself turn into three form, first was a half wolf. I pop out my wolf ears and tail. Second was a full wolves form I can turn into a wolf If I want to and fully control it"

They seem interested at me as I kept explaining.

"The last was the full werewolf form which I'm still practicing cause it's more difficult than the others. I also
Have wings"

I let out my huge bat wings, Moreau and Angie was amaze by me and I just smiled at them.

"I can be faster than any lycans because I had a speed of a vampire and a great hearing of a vampire"

"How do you know that your fast than my lycans?"

Heisenberg ask me and I just gave him my answer.

"I believe vampire is faster than lycans, vampires are stronger than lycans"

"Prove it"

"Pardon?"

"Prove it to me, let's have the hunt race begin now"

"Heisenberg not now"

"Apologies mother Miranda but she seems that underestimate my lycans"

"My apology if you seem offended"

Heisenberg stand up and glared at me.

"I had enough of your nasty attitude. It's time we prove who's the best you or my lycans"

Mother Miranda was about to stop Heisenberg but I stop her.

"If that's how I prove it then I'll accept it"

"Forget the race let's see how many lycan can you kill"

"Are you sure you want to do this, your just getting started about your power"

"No need to worry Mother Miranda I can handle my powers since I've been practicing over a month now"

"If that's what you say then I'll let you today but you must not overdo yourself"

"I will"

Heisenberg point me outside and he said that they will all watch my defeat. I gave him a chuckle before going out which irritated him.

Once I got out I heard Heisenberg voice.

"The only objective is defeat and return the head of the alpha of these lycans on the forest, good luck lycan"

After that I walk right through the forest and focus on my hearing. While walking I can already here growling from afar.

I stop when I can smell few of them close to me. I look every direction were the scent coming from.

Just then some lycans start charging at me I took a step back and dodge every claws. When I got the chance I took out their hearts fast.

Heisenberg was shocked by the incredible speed of y/n that he didn't see how fast she took the hearts out of the lycans.