chapter 9

I was grabbing an apple on the tree and sit at the big branch. While eating I was enjoying the wind and admiring the beautiful skies.

"Y/n"

Father had called me. I jump down and run to were father was.

"Father"

"Hello y/n"

I was approaching father when I notice our surrounding. It was full of dead people. I suddenly look at my father who was now laying on the ground.

I slowly back away and look at myself to see I'm all bloody.

"No..."

I suddenly look beside me and saw myself. My eyes were glowing and I had fangs.

"NO!"

I suddenly woke up and was breathing heavily. I immediately look at myself and I was fine.

"It's a dream..."

I hold my head forgetting the nightmare I had. I get up and start going to the bathroom to wash myself.

After that I dressed and go out of my room. While walking I didn't notice Daniela was beside me.

"Good morning pet~"

I suddenly look beside me.

"G-good morning Daniela"

"I'm surprised you didn't flinch"

"You've been doing that for weeks now. I'm already used to it"

It's been 2 week since I was in here. I already decided that I should stay with them so that I can't hurt the people on my village including father.

I was trying to fit in since I am one of them. Lady dimitrescu is kind and was sure that I can trust them.

Her daughter's and I talked barely except for Daniela. She always was the one who's beside me and always spend time with me.

She even teach me different languages and we spent our time reading novels or talking about my normal life before this.

I might see Bela on the garden but we just have a short conversation and she will suddenly leaves.

And Cassandra was nowhere to be found except breakfast and dinner. Well I did see her one day while Daniela and I was talking on the garden.

I immediately scent her smell and look at the door. She was watching us and I can't understand the expression on her face. She immediately vanish when I spotted her.

Now I was on the dining room eating with the dimitrescu family. Daniela always switch places with Cassandra so she can be beside me.

Cassandra won't do it sometime but gave up since Daniela won't stop until she said yes.

"Hey y/n do you want some blood later when we finish?"

"I don't know Dani. I'm not sure if I'm ready yet"

"It's been 2 weeks maybe we can try now"

"What if I lose control?"

"Don't worry I'm here"

I smiled in Daniela and nod. I suddenly felt a tense on the two sisters but I shrugged it off.

Lady dimitrescu smiled as she knows what the tense was but didn't tell y/n and just continue eating.

After eating Daniela immediately dragged me to the garden and told me to wait for her.

I was sitting on the ground admiring the flowers when I heard flies. I thought it was Daniela until I saw Bela.