She continued from where she stopped. It wasn't long before I came and I was about to steady my breathing when I realized she wasn't stopping. My clit was sensitive from overstimulation and my loud moans filled the room.

She chuckled into my clit sending the wave of electricity through my body and I came once again.

She led me through the second orgasm and took her fingers out laying next to me.

"Did you do it on purpose?" I tried to calm my breathing, "so I would lose our little bet?" I chuckled.

"No," she said and brought her lips to my ear whispering, "I just like hearing you moan."

"Well in that case," I said sarcastically and got on top straddling her and letting out loud moans. I could tell she liked it. She bit her underlip and ran her hands up and down my thighs. I leaned closer to her and started kissing her chest, then her stomach taking off her panties. She was already so wet that teasing her was unnecessary which made it only funnier. I missed her clit and trailed kisses up and down her inner thighs. I pressed her hips to the bed and moaned again in her clit making her groan too.

"Kitten please, I need you," she murmured. And I inserting two fingers in her and felt her hand lightly gripping my hair. She loves to be in control huh. I popped them in and out curling them which made her sounds even louder. My tongue was circling her clit. I heard how her breathing was becoming more unsteady as she was closer to her orgasm. I went faster soon sending her over the edge.

I stopped my movements and laid next to her, she instantly pulled me into her embrace and my head landed on her shoulder.

"I think we need to talk," I said sternly. I knew she got nervous from the sound of her voice.

"What is it?" her voice was a little shaky. She was probably scared that I run away again.

"Are you serious?" I asked sitting up and looking her in the eyes, "Kitten? That is what you came up with?" I tried to keep my face as straight as possible even though I was laughing so hard from the inside. She froze for a second processing what I just said and pulled me in a hug again.

"Damn, Y/N, I already thought... never mind," she chuckled kissing my forehead, "don't do that."

She didn't have to tell me, I knew what she thought. And it made me smile down my breath, she was scared to lose me.

"So what about a kitten?" I laughed.

"I hate you sometimes," she said with a smile and kissed my forehead again. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. You know how they say the best things in life are unseen. Amelia made me realized it was true, every time she kissed or hugged me I closed my eyes letting my other senses enjoy the moment. Feeling her touch, smelling her hair or skin, hearing her breathing and a heartbeat. I was already able to recognize her in a crowd even with my eyes closed.

"You didn't like it?"

"I did," I whispered, "but it was funny."

"Well then, kitten, how about some sleep?" she muttered in my hair.

"We need to shower," I mumbled feeling how my eyes were closing and my body was relaxing in her embrace.

She chuckled and started to stroke my hair drifting me to sleep.

"Night, night, sunshine," was the last thing I heard before entering my dream.

Amelia's POV

Y/N fell asleep really fast after her first day at work but I didn't want to sleep at all. I stroked her hair and couldn't believe that this girl was my girlfriend. I didn't need to run because she accepted me for who I was. She didn't care about my addiction and didn't push me to talk. She gave me time to adapt. And somehow I was sure she would be by my side no matter what.