Chapter 30 - What The Fuck , Yes!

Start from the beginning

I pulled him up in a sitting position  and he started grinding onto me.

Detaching myself from his lips, I grabbed the hem of his jumper and pulled it over his head.
He did the same to mine.

The cold breeze hit our naked chest but the heat from of our bodies and the lust kept us warm.

My lips were back on his I pulled his naked body closer to mine and I hoisted him up on my lap and started trailing my lips down to his erect nipples.

Biting and sucking on it was pleasurable not only for me but him as well. His moans were like a music to my ear.

He scratched my back in pleasure as I nibbled down to his navel.

"L-lucien!" He whined.

I pulled down his PJ's and his boxers in a single flick.

He laid naked on my lap as I grabbed his dick slowly stroking it while suck his left nipple.

"Lucien!!! Get naked already!" He whined and clutched the waistband of my boxers trying to pull them down.

I removed him from lap and stood up .
He watched me lustfuly and hungrily like a predator ,  as I stripped for him.

Slowly flexing my muscles and abs
I pulled down my PJs and my boxers revealing my hard and erect dick.

He started crawling towards me slowly his lustful gaze on the head of my cock. He licked his lips and we made eye contact. He pleaded me to let him touch me which I responded with getting on the bed

As I got on the bed and he took me whole at once without gagging.
I moaned and thrusted in his mouth.

He sucked greedily on my cock, slurping and dripping saliva.
I grabbed his head and started fucking his mouth.

Starting slow and gently I went full on hard-core as my dick thrusted in and out of his mouth reaching the back of his throat . He was enjoying himself ,I knew that despite the sounds of his gagging.

I got tired sitting in a that position and my pace slowed down.

He pulled back and looked up at me with those innocent eyes which were actually filled with so much mischief and took me in his mouth completely till his nose touched my pubes and moaned.

The vibration sents chills down my spine. I shuddered.

He pulled back and sat up wiping his mouth.

I grabbed him by the back of his head and kissed him. Falling on top of him . I stroked him slowly. As he gasped as my rough hand suddenly held his throbbing erect cock too roughly.

"Look at me and don't get distracted!" I ordered him and he nodded.

I slowly went down nibbling on his
tummy and the inside of his thighs.

He shuddered with pleasure.
I blew on his dick making him shiver. I told him to look me in the eye  and when he did,
I licked his dick from bottom to his head and took his head in my mouth.

He let out a loud moan at the sudden warm sensation engulfing him.

I slowly bobbed my head up and down trying to please him.
His hands were clutching the sheets tightly.

"Faster, please! Go faster Lucien!!" He whimpered.

I fastened my pace and pulled back his foreskin. He moaned loudly and tried to get me off him. But I got ahold of his hands and secured them in their place.

I sucked him harder while he writhed, moaned and whimpered .
At some point he was fucking my mouth.

"I'm close!" He announced.