[When Taehyung saw Jungkook, who was sleeping while cuddling him,he immediately screamed his lungs out and infront of Jungkook's face that caused him to flinch really hard and,he woke up from his deep sleep.]

"What the hell?why are you fucking screaming?" Jungkook asked to him.

"Y-you slept while cuddling me?" Taehyung said.

"What the fuck!!! I didn't.....wait a damn min..! why we are on the same bed?And,why the fuck you are here?" Jungkook asked, shockingly.

"I don't know!!!!What is happening??" Taehyung said while,Y/n came came to that room.

"Why are you two screaming?huh!" She asked.

"Hey,tae tae! I-i mean,Taehyung,get the fuck out of my house!..now!!" Jungkook said.

"My head is hurting! can you please stop shouting?And,yes,I will not go!!' Taehyung said.

"My head is also hurting and,this is because of you!! why are you even here?get out!!!" Jungkook said.

"No,I will not! what will you do?" He said.

"Otherwise,I will kill you....!" Jungkook said,while glaring at him.

"Ok,you can kill me later but now,I want to eat something delicious! i am hungry....!!" He said, calmly.

"Stfu,this is not your house!!" Jungkook shouted at him.

"I know,but,you are my only cousin and,also our bond is really special!" Taehyung said, innocently.

"Are you out of your mind? Special bond? my foot!" Jungkook said irritatingly.

[Then,Jungkook was about to punch Taehyung but Y/n stopped him.]

"Jungkook,are you crazy?how can you beat your own cousin?" She asked to, Jungkook.

"He is not my cousin!!" Jungkook replied.

"Yeah,you are right! we are not cousins,but..we are soulmates!" Taehyung said,while smirking at him.

[Taehyung was annoying him because,he wants to see him irritated.]

"I swear,I will kill you!!" Jungkook said to him.

"SHUT UP,YOU TWO!!!...And,yes, Jungkook,why are you being like this? he is taking to you very sweetly but,you are really rude to him and,you were about to punch him!! why?what happened to you?huh!" She asked to him.

"Oh,Y/n,we had a fight yesterday and,he is really angry at me,but,don't worry,he will get back normal!" Taehyung said to her,while looking at, Jungkook,who was continually glaring at him.

"LIAR,we--" Y/n cutted his words off and said something.

"Stop it,Jungkook! if you had a fight,then forgive him!" She scolded him,while, Taehyung was smirking because,she was taking his side.

"I am sorry,Jungkook!..please forgive me!!" Taehyung said, looking at him, innocently.

"See! Taehyung is really a good boy,he said sorry to you! and,you are not even forgiving him!..forgive him now!!! She exclaimed and ordered him.

"But--"

"No,buts! I said forgive him now!!" She said.

[Jungkook can't deny her and,he was fuming in anger in inside,clenching his jaws,he agreed.]

"Fine!!!...I-i forgive you, Taehyung!!" He said to him.

"Hmm,that's my boy!" She said,while patting his head.