1# Unspoken

A ride on a pleasant morning with his closest buddy would have been the best thing to do for Nakula but there was a certain restlessness that ran through his heart

A ride on a pleasant morning with his closest buddy would have been the best thing to do for Nakula but there was a certain restlessness that ran through his heart. His hands softly ran through Tveera , his horse and close associate. True to the name , his special talent was extraordinary speed.

" What do you think about the sudden visit to villages next to Chedi ? " , Nakula frowned.

Krishna had requested him to give a certain holy vessel to one of the temples near by Chedi and also , asked him to drop by his friend's place if needed for a stay. He did know the political drifts between Chedi and Dwarka more inclined to Shishupala and Krishna. When enquired further , all he received was it was told by Rishi Durvasa and the message was taken - he must not that any request of Krishna could be denied either.

He had been on a normal visit to Dwarka with Draupadi and was given a task. Draupadi' s acceptance came easy.

A tiny ring attached to a thread that hanged around his neck , got his attention. Years , it was years since he had it with him through every moment. The memory of it hadn't faded until this day.

A 11 - year old , Nakula was busy in swinging his swords amidst the forests out of Dwarka

A 11 - year old , Nakula was busy in swinging his swords amidst the forests out of Dwarka. He and his brothers had come with Kunti to visit Vasudeva , Devaki and Rohini. Krishna and Balarama were in gurukula and hence they had no chances in hand for the meet.

He had sneaked out for some time and found this place apt for his sword spins.

He stopped hearing a sudden sound wondering who might be in this place. Wiping the beads of sweat on his forehead , he moved ahead slowly with the sword pressed closer to him in case any defence was required but nothing prepared him for the sight he beheld.

Surrounded by fresh blooms of flowers stood a young girl looking like a flower herself. Those innocent eyes rested on his eyes and he could see the bottoms of fear slowly rise in it. Hardly 6 must be , Nakula thought but made a quick move lowering his sword. He didn't like fear in her eyes.

" I am not here to harm you " , Nakula started gently , " What are you doing here ? ". The girl stayed silent for a moment considering the person in front of her. It just felt he was trust - worthy and she didn't hesitate the next moment.