2# Hunt

Vijayaa got up with a jerk

Vijayaa got up with a jerk. Thanks to the prince that landed her in disturbed sleep and such late rise.

" What a surprise " , Abhishri entered and Vijayaa glared looking out for her pair of clothes. Beige and cyan or silver and cerulean ? She found herself stuck in making a choice.

Wait..did she by any chance wanted to present herself well for ' him ' ?

Damn ! Vijayaa carried the beige and cyan melting lehanga and moved past Abhishri royally. Abhishri sighed moving to set in things right in Vijayaa's chambers.

" Absolutely ravishing  " , Abhishri added looking into the mirror to get a glimpse of the princess

" Absolutely ravishing " , Abhishri added looking into the mirror to get a glimpse of the princess.

" Well , I always prefer soul beauty Shri " , Vijayaa said with a smile replacing a heavy nose piece with a lighter one.

" Then , you are diamond of a person , Rajkumari " , Abhishri honestly accepted.

" Being a good human is not a destination but journey , Shri. Some might be good today and turn in future " , Vijayaa turned to Shri , " If this is said after I leave this world then maybe I am ".

" Auspicious Rajkumari " , Abhishri retorted , " Talk auspicious. You don't hold your life alone but even Madra's ".

" Shri , Madra will have to live anyway. I will have to leave this place post my wedding " , Vijayaa looked up to Abhishri who returned a teasing smile.

" Wedding dreams , wow " , Abhishri dodged a cushion that came flying.

" Don't think much with that little brain of yours " , Vijayaa shook her head , " I am going to the temple ".