1# Clash

The orangish rays of dawn merged into the finesse of greenery in Madra

The orangish rays of dawn merged into the finesse of greenery in Madra. Suns rays trickling through the air , reflecting in the aqua drops that slid through the leaves. The cuckoos singing the morning baritone of awake and doves and crows raising to their quest.

" Rajkumari " , Abhishri ran through the gardens looking out for the princess who had disappeared with the first ray.

As expected , Vijayaa was found in mid of a squad of young children weaving jasmines while the children relished the nectar that probably Vijayaa had found for them.

" Shubhodhayam Shri " , Vijayaa smiled still intricately weaving the flowers into a garland.

" Why do you have to do all this , Rajkumari ? We are there for such things " , Abhishri wondered if every kingdom had such a graceful princess.

" It's not about that Shri. I like doing it , weaving Bhrata Vishnu's mala is such a great joy " , Vijaya smiled now heading into the palace bidding a quick farewell to the kids gang. A fast veneration of the Preserver of the universe followed by a race to the court.

Fresh breath of air of Madra , Shalya didn't doubt it when his eyes fell on Vijayaa amidst several courtiers. Her presence had always brought joy and life much like Madri herself.

" Prasad " , Vijayaa brought his attention back to the sweets she held. Shalya dismissed the courtiers , taking in the sweet next.

" Shall I ask something , Jyeshtha Pitashree ? " , Vijaya sat beside Shalya as he gestured her.

" Go ahead , child. You don't have to ask my permission " , Shalya smiled.

" What is special today , Jyeshtha Pitashree ? I see , everything buzzing with much life today " , Vijayaa asked curiously.

" If seen , you are too Madra's life Jaya after your arrival you had turned our lives into bliss. But , two pieces of Madra's hearts are stepping in first time in a land of their own " , Shalya's heart brimmed with affection and pride already for the Madreyas.

" Madra's heart " , Vijayaa paused for a moment as a smile broke out on her lips next , " Madri Bua's sons ? " .

" Absolutely right , Nakula and Sahadeva ".