1.4

It had been weeks since he had come back to the park. There were times when he planned on going but he didn't think Eun Mi would appreciate seeing him as that was what she had said she didn't want.

But today he wanted to come back.

And this time, she was there again.

Jinhwan walked over to her then stood just in front of her. Eun Mi was distracted, her headphones blocking the outside world from her own thoughts. She must have felt his presence there since she looked up. She pressed a button on her iPod.

"It's you again," she muttered. She sounded tired and irritated, but there was also something else in her tone.

Jinhwan ignored his curiosity and smiled at her. "Ne. Missed me?"

The girl rolled her eyes and pressed the button on her iPod again. "Why would I? It's so peaceful without you."

He could hear the song she was listening to, albeit it wasn't so clear. He sat down next to her, trying to remember why the song seemed so familiar.

"Is that-"

"It's not," she said, cutting him off.

He raised an eyebrow at her, chuckling at her lie. "How did you know what I was going to say?"

She paused, sending him a glare. "Shut up," she muttered.

He did, though he was smiling. Jinhwan caught her glance and she shook her head when his grin become wider.

She didn't tell him to go away this time. The moment he heard iKON's song play through her headphones, he was sure she had missed him.