0.2

It was a month later when he found himself back in that peaceful little park. He enjoyed the tranquility during his first visit, and after a month of working he needed that tranquil atmosphere again.

There he was again in the deeper part of the park, where the woodland met the clearing, and she was there. Sitting under a tree just like the last time he had seen her.

Jinhwan had forgotten about the girl in the past month -- his mind focused mainly on lyrics and dancing -- and he could see that she still hadn't bothered to cover up her ink-stained arms. He understood that it was the summer season but could she not have worn sleeves?

He hadn't realized he had been walking towards her until he was almost right next her tree. She didn't seem to notice, but that was most likely because of the headphones she wore.

He sat by her and she must have felt his presence as she looked his way. Jinhwan tried a smile. She said nothing and looked away.

She didn't leave, simply just ignoring his presence. Her dark hair created a curtain between her and his gaze, her headphones sticking out prominently on her head.

The black ink on her skin distracted him. Curves and intricate patterns decorated the pale skin of her arms. He recognized one design amidst the collection of lines: birds, flying towards the same direction.

He was sitting so close to her now and he hadn't realized until he heard her speak.

"What are you doing?" She turned to look at him, pulling off her headphones. The expression on her face wasn't so pleasant. She was annoyed, he could see that.

"Uh, nothing," he replied. He could feel his cheeks heat up as blood rushed up to them. He must have seemed like a creep, just staring at her and sitting so close. He quickly tried to cover up the embarrassment. "Sitting?" he said with a cheeky grin.

She snorted. "Don't be a smartass. What are you doing here?"

"Why? Is it not allowed?" he questioned. "I didn't think you owned this place."

She rolled her eyes. "I don't, but I've already claimed this tree," she said. "Go find somewhere else to sit." She didn't seem to like him so much. The scowl on her face stayed and she muttered curses under her breath.

He let out a huff as she looked away and put her headphones back on. He thought about staying but then decided against it. There was no need even try to converse with the strange girl.

With one last look at the girl, he stood up and walked away.