0.7

"Annyong Eun Mi," he greeted her when he arrived at the tree again.

"Aish. He just learns my name and now he thinks we're friends," she muttered under her breath though he could hear her. "What do you want?"

"Do I have to want something? Maybe I just want to sit here."

"If that's all then look for another place. This is mine," she told him.

He shook his head. "If you don't like me so much, then why don't you leave?"

She glared at him, muttering curses under her breath.

He laughed and went to sit next to her. She rolled her eyes but didn't move away.

She stared at him for a bit and shook her head. "Aish. I'm stuck with this pabo."

"So why do you keep coming here?" he asked.

The girl shrugged. "I should be asking you the same thing," she muttered.

"I like it here," he told her honestly. "Is there something wrong with that?"

She shook her head. "No."

"What about you? Why are you always here?" he asked her.

"The same rea-" She looked up and froze, her face going a bit pale. She muttered a string of curses under her breath.

Jinhwan frowned. "What is it?" he asked and looked to where was staring.

There was nothing there.

He looked back at her and asked again. "What's wrong?"

Eun Mi took a deep breath and shook her head. "It's nothing."

Jimhwan watched her carefully as she put on her headphones. She didn't say anything else for the rest of the day.