Twenty Nine ♥

Yoongi leaned back, straddling your thighs and wrenched his shirt over his head tossing it behind him. Leaning toward you he pulled your wrists together in his hands. His long beautiful fingers wrapped around them and you looked up at him expectantly ready to do whatever it would take to please him. He pulled you into a sitting position and ran your hands down his torso. You loved the feel of his warm skin, muscle rippling beneath your palms.

"No rules baby, just us, together, right now." Yoongi pulled your shirt over your head then launched it over his shoulder. Before the shirt was even on the floor his mouth was back on yours leaning you into the bed again. His hands raked up your ribs sending shivers through you as he commanded your tongue against his until you were both breathless.

Slipping his hands under your back he unhooked your bra and then eased it down your arms and away. Without breaking from the kiss he rolled you on top of him. You held onto his sides tightly as he pulled you down against him, his mouth at your neck, biting into the flesh until his name released from your lips. You wanted his marks on your skin, you wanted to wake in the morning and still see the evidence of your passion.

"I love how you moan my name kitten," you felt his hands grab your ass, grinding you down against his hard on.

You sat up, Yoongi's hands immediately lifting to cup your breasts in his palms. His fingers kneaded the flesh as he arched forward bringing his mouth to them. As he raised upward you slid backward, your ass firmly against the hardness still trapped in his pants. You reached behind yourself stroking your hand across his cock, squeezing gently as he sucked against your nipple. It was his turn to moan, hot breath expelled around your flesh in his mouth.

You whined at his persistence, teeth grazing you as his hand slid down your tummy to pry one handed at the button of your jeans. You were both wearing too many clothes, too much cloth separating your skin. You felt the urgency to be touch and tasted everywhere and then your hands were taking over for him. Button open, zipper ripped downward and you were wiggling your jeans off your hips.

Yoongi noticed your struggle and rolling from under you he peeled your jeans off your legs. With them gone you zeroed in on his, fingers at his waistband. You froze, this was new territory, last time you'd tried to open his pants he'd stopped you.

"Please, I need your hands on me," his voice held the needy edge. That was also new, Yoongi was completely dominant in every sexual scenario you'd encountered with him. You leaned over him a wicked grin on your lips. Your fingers dipped into his waistband, dragging from one hip to the other, slowly teasing him.

"I'm not sure what you want me to do, baby." You raised a brow and let your other hand brush across the front of his pants, fingers sliding around him through the material.

Yoongi sat up quickly, hand wrapping around your throat squeezing the sides just enough to make you gasp. He dragged you forward placing the softest kiss on your lips.

"I said no rules but don't try to take advantage, my love," his voice was deep, imposing and tickled up your spine.

Then Yoongi was rolling you back under him, holding you to the bed with his hand at your neck and spreading your legs wide. His other hand was busy undoing his own pants and kicking them off. Down to his thin boxers he leaned forward between your thighs and thrust against your wet panties. A gasp caught in your throat and you grabbed his ass pulling him against you harder.

"Take them off," your fingers were pulling down his boxers, "I want to see you." A laugh came out, more like a low groan and he leaned back and then they were down. His cock fell forward, hard and heavy into your palm. Yoongi closed his eyes for a moment as you stroked him. He was thick like you'd assumed, light skinned and the perfect length.

"Fuck, kitten, you don't even know how badly I need you." You wet your bottom lip then leaned down, giving tiny licks around the head, liquid already leaking down the tip.

His eyes opened with a glare and you knew he was about to remind you about teasing so you took him deeply into your mouth. One of his hands tangled into your hair as you sucked and licked around him. The other hand squeezed your thigh and you suddenly felt how your pussy throbbed for him.

Slipping from your lips Yoongi was tugging your panties away, as if he'd read your mind. Both of you were naked now, your hands touching and caressing each other as he laid back on the bed. You knew what he was thinking and then his hands gripped your hips and pulled your wetness toward his mouth. You ached with the feel of his tongue twisting around your clit.

Leaning forward you took his cock back into your mouth, your pants of pleasure breathy as your tongue worked around him. Your hands stroked down his length and over his balls, cupping them upward gently. Yoongi's lips kissed against your thigh and your pleasure ebbed a bit bringing you back from the edge of your high. How was he allowed to tease but you weren't?

Before you could finish your thought his tongue was wiggling into you his finger dancing across your bud making you cry out. You couldn't keep him in your mouth your moans coming too quickly now, so you stroked him in your hands. Leaning back a bit you rode Yoongi's face, unfocused and needy for him, his mouth exploring you, his fingers pulling pleasure from your body.

Your thighs were shaking, your heart pounding faster as you moved your hips with his licks. His tongue moved rapidly against your clit and just when you thought you could reach your peak he'd back off. You knew not to beg instead enjoyed every nip of his lips against your folds. After a moment his mouth was sucking against your nub furiously and your moans of pleasure became breathy screams and then you were cumming your orgasm rushing through you.

(A/N vote for good orgasms for life 💜)