Seven ♥

Arranged between your thighs Yoongi stroked his tongue across your opening completely avoiding everywhere you desperately wanted his mouth. Your whine of frustration parted your lips and closed your eyes. You knew he was getting off on your impatience and you took a deep breath. You could prove to him that you had discipline, that you were in control of yourself.

When he felt you settling, fighting him less, he gave you exactly what you wanted, just like he promised. Impossibly his mouth was more talented that his fingers. His tongue twisting and teasing around your clit until you arched against his mouth. Your moans filled the room, buoyant and loud against the cashmere gray walls. The more you panted your pleasure the more Yoongi gave you.

Had you ever been this loud before? You couldn't remember a time that a man had made you so dizzy with need. The more you writhed the more your sore ass brushed against the bed, but instead of distracting you from the intensity between your thighs, it enhanced it. You felt so close, the way he sucked at your bud had you fighting against the restraints at your wrists. The clank of the chain against his bed a whole different music, one you'd never heard before.

You knew you needed his permission to orgasm and you begged. Each word a cry as his tongue dragged against your wetness. Pleading for release that was pounding in your ears again.

"Please Sir, I'm so close, please let me cum. Please." You gasped as sucked your clit between his lips then pulled back his mouth releasing it. His finger replaced his tongue, caressing you, keeping you on the edge.

"I think you've earned it baby girl, cum for me, Y/N." Yoongi's mouth was back on you, just where you needed it, your wetness dripping to the bed.

When the tip of his tongue flicked against you it was like opening the door, your orgasm rushed through. The euphoric charge had you whimpering, it rolled from the ache in your center down between your thighs and you strained against the bonds, shaken with the ferocity. You could hear yourself, sounding wild with the fury, but you couldn't imagine you were actually creating the noises.

You lost track of time, track of your body, of his as well. All you could focus on was the shockwaves as they danced through your head. When you finally came back into your senses you couldn't think, everything felt white hot and fuzzy around the edges.

"There you are kitten, thought I might have lost you." Yoongi was over your body on his hands and knees looking down at your face. He lowered and you thought he was about to kiss your lips, still parted from your cries but his lips pressed to your forehead gently.

"That sounded really intense, are you okay baby?" He leaned back onto his knees, impossibly tall over you now and you blinked looking at the length of his torso. The definition of muscle rippled across his chest and stomach, but in a soft way that was appealing and you appreciated the view.

Yoongi was unbuckling your wrists, his long fingers stroking blood and feeling back into them as he lowered them to your sides again. They tingled but didn't hurt and you looked down at them still rocked from your orgasm. You felt like you should say something, but when you opened your mouth nothing came out and you shut it again. He chuckled and shook his head kneeling on the bed at your side.

"I need you to vocalize Y/N." His gummy smile finally engaged the gears of your brain and you nodded.

"That was a lot." Even just four words felt like effort and you sighed closing your eyes. When you opened them you suddenly wanted more from him. You were on your knees, ignoring the complaint from your sore skin and leaning into Yoongi finding his lips. You kissed him slowly, tasting your own essence on his lips and tongue even now. He kissed you back hands curling into your hair and pulling you against him.

You straddled his lap and let your hands drop between your bodies and onto the buckle of his jeans. You wanted to feel him, he was firm against the front of the pants and you grinded forward with your hips, trapping his hardness between your bodies. You wanted to explore that, moaning against his mouth as your fingers found the button closure.

"What are you doing kitten?" He pulled back from your lips, his kisses continuing to your neck, tiny bites from his teeth against your throat. Hadn't you day dreamed this earlier? It felt better than you'd imagined.

"I want you." You left it simply, the button dislodged and your fingernail snagging the clasp of the zipper. All at once his hands were on yours stopping your movement, his mouth off your neck, his upper body pulling backward.

"We're not going to do this Y/N," your confused eyes met his cool and relaxed ones.

"Wait, I don't understand, we're not doing 'this', what does that mean?" A bright red blush was tearing across your cheeks, blood rushing to your ears making them crimson as well.

"We're not having sex, that wasn't what this was about." The way Yoongi said it sounded like he understood what he was saying, so why did you still struggle to connect the words? Embarrassment was quickly filling you from the inside, where before had only been desire and excitement.

"But you want me," you leaned forward the length of him hard and ready only separated from your naked skin by the clothes he still wore. "I can tell you want to keep going." You hated yourself right now, the neediness in your tone, the frown you knew was on your face, vulnerable.

"How disciplined would I be if I let myself have everything I wanted?"

"I don't understand, you're really confusing me Yoongi." Why was your voice so small?

"Rule five, don't get attached." He brushed your hair behind your ear and lifted you, moving you to the bed. He stood and then swept his shirt up from the floor and it was over his head, concealing all his revealed skin, which moments ago you thought you might be touching.

"You said this wasn't going to be a hook up!" Anger and hurt flooded your voice, making it hard to get the words out, the lump in your throat chopping against the sound.

"I didn't say that." His expression was completely unreadable and the realization hit you, when you asked him if this was a hook up, conveniently he hadn't answered. The second awareness hit you, you were naked and you scrambled to toss your crop top over your head and pull your jeans on, regretting the choice of such a tight pair.

"Fuck you Min Yoongi." You couldn't even look at him, humiliation making your heart feel as if it weren't beating a proper rhythm and you pushed past him bolting for the bedroom door. He didn't make any move to stop you.