ni: patient's doctor

Start from the beginning

8:28 AM. I am dead.

By infection, I think he meant salmonella infection and that he only trusts Japan's products; good call in taking precautions, at least he's watching out for his health.

YES! Eat lots.
9:34 AM

Yuzuru Hanyu — TCSCC Skating Patient
You reply so late, I am starving 😖
9:35 AM

He replied so quick, he must've been waiting for an answer with the egg. Sorry, Hanyu.

Sorry, I was busy reviewing cases.
9:36 AM

Yep, what you don't know won't hurt ya. Don't tell him that I was just watching Netflix, okay?

Yuzuru Hanyu — TCSCC Skating Patient
What's your most interesting case yet?
9:36 AM

He was really one to be so curious of things. I remember when I handed him his results, he asked like a gazillion questions about why this is like this, why that looked like that, etcetera etcetera. He had this extremely inquisitive mind that I see in myself.

Ask next time, eat for now.
9:37 AM

Ask next time, Hanyu. I don't have an answer right now as I'm not browsing cases.

Yuzuru Hanyu — TCSCC Skating Patient
👍
9:38 AM

Did he just... likezone me? It's okay, I'm leaving him on read anyway; I have no idea how to respond to a like.

I spent two more hours watching Big Bang Theory before my mind wandered to my first club patient.

Piqued up by Hanyu, I exited Netflix and went to YouTube.

He haven't told me what kind of skater he is; all I know is that he competes, that's all.

"Yu... Zuru... Han... Yu," I uttered as I entered it in the search bar. Typing isn't so fun in smart TVs.

My eyes almost bulged out of its sockets upon seeing the first search result.

Yuzuru Hanyu's Gold Medal Winning Performance - Men's Figure Skating | Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

Uploaded by the official Olympics channel.

What. The. Actual. Sorcery. Is. This?

Hanyu is an Olympic champion? Like gold gold champion? And I didn't even knew? Because he didn't tell me?

Y'all, he exudes an utmost humble aura that I didn't even think he'd be some sort of legend. He always acts as if he didn't win a freaking Olympic gold.

You won the freaking Olympics and you haven't told me a single word about it?!
11:31 AM

Yuzuru Hanyu — TCSCC Skating Patient
You didn't ask, Miyu-san. It's not like I tell that to everyone I meet 🤣
11:32 AM

Oh, he replied quick. I am not aware that we are on first name basis now.

I was typing my reply when he sent another message.

Yuzuru Hanyu — TCSCC Skating Patient
Can I ask you a question?
11:32 AM

You're already asking but feel free.
11:33 AM

My jaw dropped as it appeared on my screen.

Incoming video call from Yuzuru Hanyu — TCSCC Skating Patient.

Is this still normal for a physician-patient relationship? Bet not. Why the hell is he video calling for a question?

I did not bother to sit up or change my position, lying down is too comfortable and Hanyu isn't that special for me to adjust. I didn't even bother to fix my appearance up because sis, we're pretty.

I placed my phone stand on my side and mounted my phone, answering the call with my eyes still fixed front, on my television screen.

"Hello, Miyu—" Hanyu's words got cut off suddenly, making me look at him through the call.

He was wearing a simple shirt and his hair was quite messy yet he is still looked so pleasing to stare at.

"What's wrong?" I asked, darting my gaze back and forth between the television and my phone.

Bro, I forbid to miss his "gold winning performance" at the 2014 Olympics.

Just as I thought of those words, reality struck me along with Hanyu's words, "You're watching my Olympic performance."

I gave him an "I have no idea what you're talking about" look.

"I'm just listening to some Romeo and Juliet soundtrack, what are you saying?" I rambled.

By now, he had a teasing smile playing on his lips and his eyes showed all the cheekiness in the world. He put a finger on his chin and acted as if he was thinking, "Hmm, I didn't know that the Romeo and Juliet soundtrack these days have commentators talking about a jump sequence of triple lutz, half loop, triple salchow along with basically my whole free skate program."

What the hell is a lutz, loop, and — what was that? — the cow something thingy?

"Shut up, Hanyu. Fine, I am watching it; what about it?" I sassed back knowing that I lost.

Yuzuru loudly laughed, even going the extra mile of throwing his head back in the midst of his laughing fit.

Wow, I never knew laughing could look and sound this good.

"Oh, and you don't look like you're reviewing cases," he tilted his head, his eyes glinting with amusement.

Hanyu, you observant little creature.

"I was. Not right now though," I answered, making up a lame excuse.

Pausing the video and going back to the reason he called, "Anyways, what's your question?"

He reached for something behind the camera and returned with two pill bottles in his palm, "I forgot which one to take."

He... forgot which medicine to take at this time... and for some reasons, that fired me up because I have stressed his medications over and over, "I told you like a gazillion times on which medicine to take at which time of the day and I even gave you the prescription with instructions on how to take it."

Yuzuru scratched his head sheepishly, "About that... I kind of misplaced the prescription, Miyu-chan."

Miyu-chan, huh? The world is really testing me so help me, heaven above.