Winter break and big mistakes

Zacznij od początku

Viney and Jerbo looked at each other. "Yeah you could say that", she said facing the two girls. "So what brings you two to detention?". "Ask beanie girl over here", amity said rolling her eyes. "Note passing and practical jokes", Luz said shooting finger guns at Viney.

She laughed at the girl. "Has she met the twins yet?", she asked amity. Amity facepalmed. "No and that will not be happening", she said. "I can barely handle them separately, imagine them all in one room", she said pretending to shiver in fear. "Well you guys can sit anywhere, it's usually just us in here", Viney said making them feel welcome.

The four talked and eventually split up. Luz went to talk to Jerbo and amity to Viney. "So when did you get Barcus", Luz asked petting the dog. "I've actually had him since he was a puppy", Jerbo started. "I guess I've always just needed someone to rely on to cheer me up". Luz nodded, understanding what he was feeling. "I wish I could've gotten the opportunity to have some kind of support system", Luz said. "My mom was allergic to fur so a pet was not an option".  

"Support comes in all different forms", Jerbo said. "Yours just might not be an animal, it's probably another person who gets you just like Barcus gets me". Luz thought about it and looked at amity. Could she be the thing that Luz was missing?

Amity was talking to Viney about a lot of random things. "I never thought twice about you ending up in here amity", Viney said laughing. "Well I knew one day my edge would come out", amity said laughing. "But no, ever since I started hanging out with Luz, I felt more free in a way". "She makes me feel like there's nothing holding me back from doing what I want". "Like I can finally do what makes me happy".

Viney watched amity light up as she talked about Luz. Amity looked over to the girl and watched her try to have a staring contest with Barcus. She smiled at the girl and Viney took notice. "You like her don't you?", she asked. "M-me?! What?! Nooo", amity said stuttering.

Viney gave her that 'really?' look. "Ok fine I think I do", amity said sighing. "But like I'm not one hundred percent on board with it". "Like I feel like I don't know every part of her yet" "And I doubt she would reciprocate" "Well I know she's, *gay hand movement* but it's just some self doubt in me that I wouldn't be enough for her". "Amity breathe", Viney said. "You just need to take time to think about it" "You'll know in your heart what you want". Amity nodded and smiled. "Thank you", she said. "No need to", Viney replied.

The bell rung which meant lunch was over. Luz and amity waved goodbye and headed to their last couple of classes. Luz had gym while amity had economics. Since Luz had it with Boscha she told amity bye and ran to meet up with her pink haired friend. She finally found her and they walked to the locker room to change.

Once they were done, they walked in the gym to mess around before class started. The gym teacher announced that winter break was about to start so they would just have open gym the whole class period. After they ran for a couple minutes of course.  Running was easy for Luz. She had practically been running her whole life so it was nothing to her. After their run everyone went to do as they pleased.

Luz and Boscha decided to play basketball with some of the kids in their class. Besides hockey, Luz also enjoyed basketball and was pretty good at it. During the middle of their game someone called Luz over. They gave her a note and walked away. Luz put the note in her pocket and went back to the game. "What was that?", Boscha asked. "Uh no clue", Luz replied. Class ended and the two girls went to go change.

Luz got dressed and then opened the note. 'Meet me in room 136 after school'. Luz stuffed the note back in her pocket and decided to go to the room. Luz walked into an empty classroom. Well almost empty. There Luz saw her. Jessica Clayton. "Luz I'm glad you came", Jessica said going in to hug her.