chapter thirty-six

Mulai dari awal

"You're yelling at me, right now!" I scream, pushing him.

"Why did I even come here, you're so fucking stubborn." He mutters under his breath, loud enough for me to hear.

"Yeah, maybe you should go to your little blonde bitch." I yell, and my eyes widen when I realize what I just said.

I turn around to avoid eye contact.

"What?" He retorts, walking towards me.

"Nothing." I grumble, rolling my eyes.

His hand falls to my hair, pulling down on it so my head and face is facing the roof. His body towering over mine easily, and I'm met with her gorgeous face.

Kiss me.

Oh my god, what.

"You jealous, Romano?" He teases, his other hand finding there way to my neck, giving it a tantalizing squeeze.

"Fuck no." I grunt, my back pressed against his hard, toned stomach.

"Really?" He smirks, giving my neck another squeeze, "Wanna say that again?"

I'm anything but submissive, but when it comes to this 6'4 toned piece of art, my brain just automatically shuts down.

"Remember the night in the garden?" He whispers in my ear.

"I was just thinking of fucking you." He smirks, biting my earlobe with a tease.

He was what?

"What?" I choke out, shocked.

He sighs, and let's go, turning my around. His hands cup my face, and tilts it upwards. Talk about changing the subject.

"I didn't mean any of it." He sighs, his thumb swiping my bottom lip.

"I had to," He shrugs, "I had to do it for you, and for my family."

"Now I'm confused, enlighten me please."

"We didn't need the Russian's painting a red target on our back. They've already tried to take away Mom from us, we couldn't do it again. We didn't need something like that again. So, I had to turn you away."

"Oh." Is all I could mutter out, the last few minutes not being able to wrap around my head.

"Yeah." He shrugs.

"Ya' know what's funny?" He laughs to himself.

"What?" I smile, ew why am I smiling.

"Ever since we've met, Mom has been planning our wedding." I laugh at that.

"Yeah, she's been telling me." My shoulders shake as I laugh.

"It's always been you." He confesses.

"There's just something about you," He shrugs, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, "That just makes me want to dive head first without thinking of the precautions."

"And now, I think I might just do that." And with that, his hand travels towards the back
of my head, and pushes his lips on mine.

_____________

HEY

OKAY SO I DO PLAN ON FINISHING THIS BOOK SOON

I KNOW ITS SO SAD

I WILL OBVIOUSLY MISS WRITING THIS BOOK BUT I THINK ITS TIME FOR IT TO END

I THINK ITS GOING TO END IN THE MID FORTIES SO THERES STILL TIME

ALSO DOES SMO WANNA WRITE THE SMUT FOR ME IN THE NEXT CHAP I WONT BE ABLE TO DO IT

YOU CAN EITHER SEND ME A MESSAGE OR WRITE IT IN A COMMENT

THANK YOU

I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS CHAP

I WANTED THEM TO MAKE UP SINCE THATS WHA YALL BEEN WAITING FOR

SO YEA LOVE YALL BABES

WORD COUNT: 902

UPDATE: I CHANGED THE LAST BIT LOL