Chapter Fifteen.

D A V I N AEdited

D A V I N A
Edited

I glare at the hand print on my face through the mirror. It was an ugly, crimson colour and it just laid there in confidence.

I poke it with my pointer finger, and hiss in pain.

I was used to pain, but this one leaned towards the emotional side.

I've been hit by multiple people before, but never had I thought that my Father would be added onto the long, dreadful list.

The window suddenly creaks open, and I grab the knife situated on my thigh, and point towards one of the many windows.

I glare as Lorenzo walks into my room, forgetting that he was in my room in the first place.

"The fuck?" I growl, stalking towards him.

I stick my head out the window to make sure no one saw him, my hands on the window frame. I pull my head back into the room, and shut the window.

I turn around and find Lorenzo sitting on my bed. His back on the headboard, arms crossed from the elbow supporting his head, and one leg perched up while the other leg laid itself on the first leg.

"I always forget how nice your room is, it suits you." He licks his lips while looking me up and down.

I stare down at my outfit, grey sweatpants and a baggy random band merch t-shirt.

"Why are you here?" I deadpan, crossing my arms and glaring at him.

"You're getting married." He shrugs, standing up.

"Okay? Why do you care?" I snap, pointing an accusing finger.

"Jesus, you in your period, or something?" He raises his hands in a surrendering position.

Yes.

"The fuck kind of question is that?" I look at him with utter disgust, "Even if I was, does it matter?"

"Why are you here, Lorenzo?" I glare at him while he walks around my room.

"We're meeting up with the Russian's tomorrow." He shrugs.

"You mean in a few hours, it's 2 am." I roll my eyes, turning on one of the lights.

His eyes scan my face, and immediately darken as his eyes zero in on my cheek. Most specifically, the one with the slap mark.