Prologue

Crackle Crackle Boom

I struggled to not roll my eyes.

Bakugo was at it again.

Without turning in my seat or turning my attention away from the chalkboard I said, "Bakugo shut up".

Silence filled the classroom, all eyes trained on me and the hothead known as Katsuki Bakugo.

"HUH YOU WANT TO GO CLOUD BITCH", Bakugo yelled.

*Sigh*
He never learns does he. But I guess his character was made like that. An angry Pomeranion with a superiority complex.

I turned around to face Bakugo.

This was not the first time he had bullied the protagonist, Izuku Midoriya, and it certainly wouldn't be the last.

I tried to stop the bullying as best I could. Everybody just thinks that I dislike loud people, which is also true since Bakugo is the loudest person I know, but not the only reason.

I  know that if Bakugo doesn't bully Midoriya, Midoriya won't have good character development and I do NOT want to mess the plot up.

Which reminds me, I need to start worry about my own home life and mental state, not just the plot.

I looked straight into Bakugo's eyes making him involuntarily shiver at my emotionless blue eyes.

I lifted my hand from my desk and proceeded to clench my fist in the air. My eyes turned white, but I doubt anyone noticed. I slowly unclenches my fist, showing a white pristine cloud. I blew the cloud towards Bakugo with a bit of wind.

Bakugo just smirked, thinking a little cloud couldn't do much danger. Oh, how wrong he was.

Although the cloud could go much faster, I made it slowly make its way to Bakugo. I couldn't attract too much attention to myself.
The cloud drifted over Bakugo's head and he was immediately knocked out, falling back onto his desk.

Everyone stared at him in shock and slowly turned their heads to me, who was already looking back at the front of the room like nothing happened.

"Chloroform Cloud", I simply stated.

Whispers rippled through the classroom.

Things like 'Wow she's so powerful'
Or
'She's definitely going to be a hero'
Or
'I bet I could beat her'

And better yet a certain green haired protagonist muttered
'How does her quirk even work? All we know is that she can control anything in the sky. She created a cloud. Does that mean she can create a small sun or moon?! Her quirk is so interesting!'

I ignored them, enjoying my peace and quiet, waiting for school to end.