Calem just glared at the group and jumped down, walking into the trainers box like nothing happened.

Back in the stands, Burnet, Kukui, and Gladion escorted Serena back the main group where Grace and Delia comforted her. Gladion was looking like he was calm but really he was ready to do something foolish. He knew, however, that Ash wasn't going to let that incident go unpunished.

"It's ok sweetheart, we are here." Grace said, holding Serena as she cried softly. "We won't let him come near you again."

Burnet looked over at Gladion and saw the anger in his eyes. "Are you ok Gladion? You look like your as mad as a Charizard after it gets its tail stuck in a door."

"I'm fine Professor Burnet. I'm just trying to figure what Ash is going to do to that creep." Gladion said without looking up.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Gladion. "What do you mean what Ash will do?" Serena asked softly.

"Ash has not shown his full power yet, he has been battling at only a small fraction of his and his Pokémon's capabilities. I have a feeling we are going to see a change in him now, and Calem is going to be on the receiving end."

True to Gladion's words, Ash was fuming, as were his Pokémon who could feel his displeasure. Seeing someone else hug Serena set something off inside him, something that he hadn't experienced before. He was jealous, and it wasn't a fun feeling but he was going to use it to destroy Calem as well as the other trainers who stood in his way.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the second trainer in this match is Alolan Champion, Ash Ketchum!"

Instead of walking out with a smile like normal, Ash walked out of the tunnel with a look that made everyone who saw it concerned. His eyes seemed to have darkened to almost black and he radiated power that made Calem uneasy.

Once Ash reached his box he looked at the referee who gulped visibly. "Uh...trainers, chose your...uh...Pokémon..." he stammered.

Calem called out Salamence with a wicked grin. Ash wasn't impressed. He reached for a pokeball from his belt, tossed it into the air and watched as Lucario landed in front of him. Lucario was glowing, but it wasn't the typical glow of Aura that the Pokémon used for attacks. This glow was a dark red, verging on almost a deep wine colour.

The spectators were silent. No one had seen anything like this before. Only Gladion was smiling as he knew what was about to happen.

While all this was happening in the stadium in Lumios, a mysterious Pokémon felt the power that was being wielded. It's eyes were wide with shock and concern. It knew that the Aura user was strong, but this level of power it felt was on a whole other level.

The Pokémon would have to risk being seen if it was to get to the user of the power before something bad happened but it still wasn't absolutely sure where the user was. It closed its eyes and tried to pinpoint the energy source.

Back in the stadium, the match had begun with Salamence using Draco Meteor but it failed to even hit Lucario who was using Close Combat to effectively swat away every rock that came near it.

"Lucario, use Dark Aura Sphere." Ash called out, almost sounding relaxed.

Lucario began to prepare its Dark Aura Sphere but instead of a medium sized ball of energy, this one was about the same size as Lucario its self. As the ball of pulsing purplish black energy was released, a second was already formed and released right behind the first, just a second or two separating the attacks.

The orbs slammed into Salamence, the resulting explosions crackling with energy and throwing a cloud of dust so high that it was visible from all corners of the city surrounding the stadium.