"Traitor!"

"Shut up."

"That's mean chief." Alex says as dad goes to get his coffee.

"I'll hit you too. I'm sure you're parents wouldn't mind." Dad threatens with a smile.

"I'm good thanks." Alex says putting the cookies into the oven.

"The party's here!" Conner says as him and Paul walk in the house. "Morning chief."

"Oh goody more people." Dad says shaking his head. "Don't damage my house, or I'll arrest you all."

"You got it." I tell him. "Be careful."

"Yea yea." He says walking out of the house.

"I thought you guys weren't coming today?" Vivian says as Paul and Conner come sit in the kitchen.

"Change of plans." Conner says shrugging. "Besides it's good to hang as a group again, plus the werewolves."

"True. I guess now it's a girls and gay day." Alex says laughing. "No? Okay."

"Can we order pizza?"

"It's 8 in the morning Pauly." I tell him. "I have frozen ones though."

"I'll take it." He says moving to go put it in the oven.

"Don't open the oven until the cookies are done." Alex tells him. "You'll ruin them and I'll beat you."

"Onyx tell her I can open the oven!"

"Sorry I can hear you." I tell him. "I'm against fighting in the morning."

"Bullshit." Vivian says. "Now I have face masks and a bottle of vodka."

"I have rum, and everything else to make pina coldas. Plus all the movies you can think of." I say standing and pulling the rum out of the fridge.

"Well then girls day has officially begun." Leah says.

"Don't forget the gays Leah!" Alex says pulling the cookies out the oven. "Now angry gay you can use the oven."

"Bite me." Paul says. "Alright now shots?"

"Shots."

-

"What are we doing for Halloween?" Alex asks as we sit in the living room watching mean girls.

"I heard the Newton kids are throwing a rager." Vivian says, her head tilted back to keep the cucumbers on her eyes. "We should crash it."

"I meant are we actually dressing up?"

"Obviously. It's Halloween." I tell her. "I'm doing Raven from Teen Titans."

"Then Paul's doing beast boy and I'm doing Cyborg." Conners tells her.

"Oooo we should do Robin and Starfire." Leah tells Alex sitting up. "But then what about Vivian and Logan?"

"We're doing Superman and Wonder Women." Vivian tells us.

"So we just chose DC hero's then?" I ask them.

"Pretty much. I think Jared is doing Bat Man too." Paul tells me shrugging. "At least we'll be the hottest group out there."

"True."

-

"What the hell?" Bella asks as she walks into the living room.

"Hi Bella." I say waving before going back to stacking another book onto the pile we started on a sleeping Leah. "How was the interview?"

"Uh it was fine. I got the job."

"Nice." Alex says raising her hand for a high-five, that Bella gave her. "Look at us all becoming productive members of society."

"Ignore her she's drunk." Vivian says holding a plate of cookies up to her. "Where you working?"

"The sport store." Bella tells her taking a cookie.

"Oh the Newton one?" Bella nods. "That good."

"Thanks. How's college?"

"Pain in the ass. Honestly I don't know what I was thinking." Vivian tells her. "But it could be worse. I could be a business major."

"Well at least now I know what not to major in." Bella says smiling. I shake my head at them and turn back to the pile on Leah.

"We need more stuff." Paul says. "I'm going to your room." I watch as he darts upstairs.

"She's gonna kill us." Conner whispers.

"Whose us? I had no part in this." Alex says.

"You should take them blame though she won't kill you."

"I would like to get laid tonight Conner so no thank you." Alex tells him.

"I'm gonna go cook dinner is everyone staying?"

"Yea I'll help." I tell her getting up. "Good luck Conner. So what are we cooking?"

"Mash and Chicken."

"Yes!" I shout and here a crash.

"You idiots!" Leah shouts.

"Run!" Conner yells.

"What an idiot." I mumble. "I'll do the potatoes."