third and fourth book

STORY 3

Springtime. The most beautiful season of the year, where the crops starting to grow, flowers begin to bloom, animals who undergo long hibernation due of winter season wakes up and come back to their regular chores.

Almost all the creatures enjoy this time of the year, Yes, almost because there's one family whom from now on, will resent this season because of their son's death in a very tragic way.

In a small town in the Northern part of England, police cross yellow line attached, preventing people to step a foot near the crime scene.

A lifeless body resting on a cold pavement with three gunshots, one in his leg, in his right arm and one in his left shoulder. Some might think that's it's the cause of death but it's a big no.

The cause of his death base on the look of the body, it's trauma and lost of too much blood.

The body was severely wounded. It looks like he's been tortured cause there's a lot of stabbed in his abdomen part, all of his nails are missing, his fingers are all broken, his face was beyond unrecognizable.

"That bloody bastard took his eyes out." Inspector Roseanne Park, utter after she placed back the blanket covering the body.

She stand up and put her hand on her waist while looking for any clue that will point out the culprit.

Her attention diverted to the person walked inside the crime scene. She look at the female figure wearing a female suit, holding a small notebook and a pen. She noticed the badge in a pocket bag hook around her neck.

"I believe this isn't part of your Division, Detective." Rosé approached the detective who's currently taking pictures of the victim not paying any attention to the Inspector.

"Mate, I said it's not part of your Division. This is a local case and this belongs to the local authorities."

"Well it is now." The Detective plainly said then stand up to meet the eye of the Inspector.

"I'm Detective Jennie Kim from ll Crime Investigation Unit. I was sent here by the federation to help you with this case."

The stoic face of the Detective match her fierce voice as she introduced herself. Rosé won't buy this little shenanigans of the federation. This is their Town, she's the head Inspector and she can't let any outsider to interfere in this case.

"Well, tell to the federation or whoever in charge that we don't need any help. We can take care of it."

"Why don't you call your Sheriff. He was informed by this changes so hand me every information regarding with this case."

"Look I don't bloody care. Stay out of my Town."

"Inspector, stop acting like a brat and analyze the situation. Three, three bloody murder case happened within 45 days and the bastard who did this still on the run. Probably eating chips and burgers. So set aside your damn pride and just follow what I said cause whatever you do, this case is now belong to the ll Crime Investigation Unit, this belongs to us now."

Rosé feels very aggravated at the moment. She felt this action of the federal and her Sheriff very offensive not only for her but to their entire Division.

Rosé left the crime scene, get inside of her car and drove to their headquarters to have a little chat, maybe a little fuss about this predicament.

She pull over once she arrived at their office. Some police officers, welcome her with salute but she couldn't care less because her whole mind set was to confront her superior.