4

Jisoo's POV

I slumped my head on the table here in the library because I'm going crazy.

Since this morning when Lisa told me about that freaking news about me and Rosé dating, it cause me pain and disturbance.

That blonde will be the death of me!

I kept thinking when all this thing happened. As far as I can remember, I'm just a normal student who don't care and don't affiliate myself in anything that's going on in the school.

But here I am, the main topic of the school.

"Why does she think she can do this to me?" I whisper in protest to myself. I open my shut eyes upon remembering what happened two days ago inside the art room.

Flashback

We both caught in a long eye contact while she's still holding my wrist.

Why is she holding my wrist?

"Uhmm.. are you okay now?" I asked shyly and unsurely while holding the eye contact. She slowly remove her hand from my wrist and I removed my hands on her cheeks too.

"Why did you do that?" She softly whispered under her breath but enough for me to hear.

"What do you mean?"

"You could've let that fell on me, you could've save yourself from any pain but why you chose to use your body to cover me?"

I didn't reply right away. I don't want to tell her the truth. I'm not gonna say that because I don't want her to get hurt because it'll make me worried so much. I'm not gonna say that I did that because I have a crush on her.

"I just thought it's the right thing to do." I reason out but her expression shown that she's not buying it.

She didn't say anything instead, she advance herself closer to me and I'm like a statue not moving at my place with a rapid heart because of her figure draw nearer to me.

I forgot how to breathe for a second when she wrapped her arms around me hugging me tight.

I hope she doesn't hear or feel my heart beating so fast right now.

"Thank you." She murmured then buried her face on my shoulder near the crook of my neck.

"I.. ah.. n-no problem." I shut my eyes firmly upon hearing my shaking voice replying to her.

I felt a glimpse of relief when she pulled from the hug but I got nervous again when she look directly into my eyes then she lower down her gaze staring at my lips.

I gulp on how she divert her eyes from my eyes to my lips. She started to lean closer and I can't do anything.

The awkward intense atmosphere disappear when someone knocked on the door that made Rosé step back but not removing her eyes from me.

"Thanks for calming me baby, no worries, my fans won't kill you." She replied nonchalantly like nothing happened few seconds ago. She then pick up the box and open the door to see that it's Irene who knocked on the door and my savior.

She left the room with Irene and I can finally breathe. I released a long sigh then do breathing exercise to calm my tense system.

What the hell just happened?!

After I calm myself, I left the art room and go back to working. I sat next to Lisa and help her. I couldn't help but to steal glances at Rosé but she seems pretty occupied of what she's doing. I don't know how she's calm because I'm not.