21

Jisoo get off her car and enter a jewelry shop that she's been wanting to visit. She look around and saw the classic style design of the wall, the glass cabinet where different jewelries display.

"Hi." Jisoo greeted to a lady in charge in the counter. The lady smile and greeted back.

Jisoo showed her a picture of a certain ring and asked if they can do a customize of it. The lady agreed and started to make the ring.

Not for long, the ring has been made and Jisoo couldn't help but to feel excited and happy.

"To whom you gonna give this?" The lady politely asked. Jisoo smile as she stare at the ring to the lady.

"My girlfriend. It's my graduation gift for her since tomorrow is our graduation day."

"Ahh.. young love. She must be lucky to have you." A proud smile crept on Jisoo's lips thinking about her girlfriend.

"No. I'm lucky to have her." The lady just smile and continue to add the finishing touch of the ring.

"I was wondering if you could put a message or wordings in there?" Jisoo inquired.

"Of course. What would you like me to put?" Jisoo thought for a moment what words she's going to put. She reminisce the time that they spent together, the moment where the good and bad things happened to her and her girlfriend but they managed to pass through it.

"Forever Together." Jisoo smilingly stated.

"I see. Just wait a second." Before the lady could go and get her tool, Jisoo stop her.

"Uhm.. I'll go back tomorrow. I'll stop by before I go to school. I have plans with my girlfriend today."

"Sure. We're open at 7am."

Jisoo payed the ring, she bid her goodbye and drive towards the plan destiny of her and Rosé.

After a long drive, she arrived and saw her girlfriend waiting for her outside.

To tell you, Jisoo is now at Rosé's house because apparently, Rosé's parents invited her to have dinner. Nervous she might be, but seeing the smile and feeling the light squeeze of her girlfriend of their hands sent a comforting assurance towards her.

They enter the house and Jisoo welcome by Rosé's parents. Mr. Park greeted her warmly but Mrs. Park just stare, not moving.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Park." Jisoo politely greeted.

"Let's go. We don't want to make the dinner waits." Joyfully remarks by Mr. Park however Mrs. Park spoke causing a loud silence between them.

"Let's talk Jisoo." Mrs. Park left and Jisoo anxiously follow her.

They stop when they reached the backyard of the house.

"Mrs. Park, if you--" Jisoo started off while the lady still facing her with her back. Mrs. Park turn around and look directly at Jisoo's eyes with the same stern look, expressionless face.

"I'm sorry." Jisoo felt like she has hearing disability because the words, it almost feels like inaudible words.

"Pardon?" Jisoo question.

"I apologized for what I have done to you and your family. I don't want my daughter to hate me so much so I'm doing this for her sake. My husband and I talked and he's able to persuade me so I'm giving you my support for dating my little girl. Just don't hurt her because I'm crazy when I want to be crazy."