17

No one's POV

It's was Tuesday morning basically Jisoo's favorite day because it's not Monday, apparently Jisoo are just like those normal people who hates Monday.

Anyways, Jisoo get up from her bed and prepare herself for school. She took a bath, brush her teeth, dress herself, you know, the usual stuff.

She went out of her room as the smell of scrumptious pancakes and bacon smells attracting her nose.

"That's look delish." Jisoo commented to her grandfather who just finished making breakfast and serving the food.

Jisoo grab herself a pancake pour a little syrup and eat it with much delight.

"Eat more dear." Grandpa said.

"As much as I want to, I can't. I promise Lisa that I'll come to school early to help her with her math because we have a big quiz."

"I see." Jisoo stood grabbing her bag and bid his goodbye to her grandfather.

"Bye Pop, see you at diner."

"Careful with the road Jisoo." Jisoo run outside the house hopping on her bike then headed towards the school.

Not for long, she arrived at school and saw Lisa waiting for her outside.

"Just in time mate, c'mon." They both went to the library to use the limited time they have before the bell rang for first subject.

After an hour of reading and explaining the bell rang and they both motion to their classroom.

In the middle of discussion, the school principal secretary came knocking on their door interrupting their teacher.

"Excuse for Ms. Kim, you've got a phone call." Baffled of who's calling her during class hour, she still follow the secretary.

She picked up the telephone by the time she's inside the office.

"Hello? Who is this?" Jisoo started.

"Are you Kim Jisoo, granddaughter of Mr. Edward Kim?"

"Yes. What about him?"

"He was sent here in Jamestown hospital and the doctor need family members for his discussion of condition." Jisoo almost lost her blood with thr sudden paleness of her skin, her heart skip a beat upon hearing the news.

"Wait? What?! Why?"

"That's why you need to be here to discuss this information."

"Okay." Jisoo frantically stated then put down the phone. The secretary seems to understand the situation so she let Jisoo go and assure her that she'll let her teachers know.

Jisoo sprint fast leaving her bike and hail for a taxi. She anxiously tapping her foot and fidgeting her finger as taxi drive towards the hospital.

Once she's arrived, she immediately rush inside and nervously asked the nurse about her grandfather. The nurse guide her to the doctor in charge of him and they started the conversation.

"I'll go straight to the point, Mr. Kim's condition is critical. You see there's a blockage in the chamber of your grandfather's heart and it causes for the electrical signal having hard time to get pass through those chamber."

"What does it mean?"

"It means that your grandfather has heart disease. That's why he faint outside your house and fortunately your neighbor saw this happened so he was immediately sent here."