9. Mission completed

Natasha's POV
I was running through the forest, on my way to Y/n.
„Y/n, how is the situation there?" I asked through my earpiece.
She didn't answer.
„Y/n!?"
Still no answer.
„Y/n, say something!"
There was still no response.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I need to hurry. I hope she's okay. She HAS to be okay. If something happens to her, I can't...

„No, Natasha. Concentrate. You have to get there." I said to myself and ran as fast as I could.
Suddenly I see from afar a man hanging in a tree. A branch was stuck in his arm, so he couldn't move. That's Jonathan Jeffrey Jones. That means Y/n defeated him. But why isn't she responding?

I slowed down and sneaked closer to the man. After a few steps, I saw another man standing over a body.
Y/n.
She was bleeding at her head and was completely knocked out. Shit.

I grabbed my pistol and just shot the guy, who was standing over Y/n, in that arm, he was holding a knife with. Then I ran to him, jumped up and knocked down. He was screaming. What a baby.

I roughly pulled his arms behind his body and handcuffed him. Then I kicked him right int the face.
„This is for hurting my...  partner.", I said and hurried to Y/n.

Se had a wound on her temple. It wasn't bleeding so much anymore. But she was still unconcious.
„Y/n, wake up, please. I can't lose you! I can't. Wake up, please." I shouted.

I felt her pulse. Good, pulse is okay. That's good. Is she breathing?
I moved my cheek close to her mouth and nose.
„What the fuck are you doing, Romanoff?" I heard Y/n whispering.

„You're alive." I didn't care, that we hate each other and hugged her tight.
„Oh, you care about me." Y/n whispered smirking.
„No... I do not. I don't care about you. Just lie still."

I called Tony and said that we had caught Jonathan Jeffrey Jones and another Hydra agent. He said that an airplane would be there in ten minutes to pick the two men up.
Then he added: „Enjoy your holidays with Y/n." I could hear him smiling.
„Fuck you, Tony." I shouted in the phone.
„I'm sure you won't hate each other anymore after this week." Tony answered calmly.
„You wish." I said and ended the call.

„What was that about?" Y/n asked, still lying at the floor.
„Nothing." I sat down next to her. „Are you okay?"
„Yes, sure." Y/n wanted to sit up.
I carefully pushed her down. „Don't be an idiot. You need to rest."
„But I'm fine." She murmured.
„You were just unconscious and you're still bleeding. You're definitely not fine."
„You're so bossy."
„And you're an idiot."

Pretty soon an airplane landed near us, in a clearance of the forest. Happy and some other people got out. Happy came to us and the other people took the two Hydra agents in the airplane.
„We will fly with them to Tony." Happy said to us. Then he looked at Y/n. „Are you okay?"
„No, she's not okay. Do you have a doctor?" I said before Y/n could. She looked at me angry and I smirked.
„Yes, of course." Happy said. „Dr. Buchanan, can you come to us." He waved a man in a white gown to us.

While Dr. Buchanan was treating Y/n, Happy spoke to me: „Do you and Y/n still hate each other?"
„Why does everyone wants to know that? Yes, we still hate each other. She's the most annoying person I know."
Happy raised an eyebrow. „If you say so..." He chuckled.
What is that supposed to mean? I'm telling the truth... I hate Y/n... Well, maybe not that much anymore. But I still hate her. Yeah, I still hate her.

The doctor brought me back to reality. „I cleaned all her wounds and bandaged her head wound. She has a light concussion and should rest now. But otherwise she's fine."
„Okay, thanks." I said.

Happy and Dr. Buchanan went back to the airplane.
Just before they got on, Happy shouted: „Enjoy your holiday together and... enjoy each other."

I could see Y/n blushing. She looked at me with a face expression I couldn't read.
„Why are you blushing?" We said at the same time to each other.
Am I blushing? Why am I blushing?

Y/n's POV
Why am I blushing?

I cleared my throat to break the weird silence. „Let's go back to the hotel."
„Can you walk?" Natasha asked.
I stood up and immediately felt dizzy, but I didn't want to show any weakness in front of Nat. „Yes, sure."
„You know that I can tell when you're lying. So just stop. Get on my back. I can carry you."
„O-okay." I felt my head getting even hotter. I hope I didn't get redder. That would be so embarrassing.
I saw that Natasha was smirking. Okay, I definitely got redder. I sighed and got on her back.

My heart pounded really fast and I was kinda nervous. Why am I always nervous when I have body contact with her?

The whole way back nobody said a word. When we sat on the motorcycle, Nat said: „Hold on tight."
I wrapped my arms around her and leaned my head against her back.

When we were at the hotel, she carried me in our room and then to the bathroom
„I guessed you want to shower."
I nodded. „Thanks."

She went out of the bathroom. I took off my suit and my underwear. After that I showered quickly, because I still felt pretty dizzy. I got out of the shower and dried myself. Then I noticed that I didn't have any fresh clothes in the bathroom. I sighed. Fuck.

I wrapped a towel around myself and looked in the mirror to make sure everything that needs to be covered, was covered.
Then I stepped out of the bathroom. Natasha was sitting on her bed. She looked me up and down, but looked away pretty fast.

Nat's POV
Y/n came out of the bathroom in just a towel. I looked her up and down. What I would give to see what's under that towel...

When I realised, what I was thinking, I looked away pretty fast. Stop thinking that, Natasha!

„Uhm. Can you give me a fresh bra, panties, a shirt and sweatpants?" She asked and blushed again. That's about the fourth time that she blushed today.

I opened her suitcase and took out a shirt, sweatpants and panties. Then I looked for a bra. I saw a red lace bra. Why does she have lace underwear with her? I held it up and looked at it. I mean, I'm not complaining. It's sexy.

„Is my underwear that interesting?" I heard Y/n saying. She raised an eyebrow and smirked.

„Shut up!" I threw her the clothes.
She laughed and went back to the bathroom.

I lay on my bed and sighed. Okay... Yes, I admit it. Y/n is hot. Really hot... But that doesn't change anything. We hate each other.

When Y/n came out of the bathroom again, this time fully clothed, I got in and showered. Then I changed in some comfortable clothes.
When I was finished, Y/n was already sleeping on her bed, even though it was midday. But she hit her head pretty hard, so I let her rest.

I listened to music and watched her, while she was sleeping.
She looks so cute right now.