5. I don't like her

Y/n's POV
This time my alarm clock woke me up at ten to five in the morning. I got dressed and splashed water on my face to wake me up.
It didn't work. I still felt like a zombie.

At point five, Natasha knocked at my door. I opened it and stepped out of my room.

„You're up. Surprising." Nat said.
„You know I hate you for this?" I murmured.
„That's fine for me."

She threw me an apple. „Breakfast."

I followed her to the elevator. But this time, she went outside the tower.

„We're going on a eight miles run."
She's kidding, right?

„Let's go!" She ran away very fast.
Okay, she's definitely not kidding. I sighed and ran after Nat.

She slowed down to let me catch up. But them she ran faster again.

After about ten minutes I was already dead. I was all sweaty and was breathing like a walrus.

Natasha noticed that. „You have the endurance of a 9-year-old." She complained, but slowed down a bit.

After another ten minutes I was completely dead. And when I say completely dead, I mean it.
Without thinking it trough, I just sat down on the ground because I didn't want to run further.

„Oh my gosh, Y/N. You're so annoying. You can't just sit down, when we're running!"

I looked at her innocently. „Why can't I do that?"

„Unbelievable!" Natasha sighed and sat down next to me. „We're doing a five minutes break now. But after that we'll finish our eight miles run. And you'll take it serious!"

„Alright." I said, laid down and closed my eyes.

„Y/N! Y/N, are you serious?"
I woke up. „Huh?" I asked totally confused.

„Did you really fall asleep?" Natasha asked chuckling.
„Uhmm... No." 
„Sure."

After that we surprisingly finished the eight miles run. I threw up after that, but I did it.

„Y/n, you just threw up! Go to bed!" Natasha said.
„No. I'm fine." I lied. I actually felt a bit sick, but I didn't want to agree with her.

„You're not fine! I was a spie and an assassin. I can tell when people are lying."
„I am fine!"
„You're not."
„I a-" I got interrupted.

Natasha just pressed my palms together and threw me over her shoulder.
„Put me down." I shouted.
Natasha didn't care about what I said and walked straight into the tower and then to the elevator.
„Why are you always so bossy." I asked while the elevator was going up to our floor.
„Why are you always so annoying."
I'm not annoying. Well... Okay, I annoy her pretty often, but on purpose. 

Nat dragged me in my room and threw me on the bed.
„Now, sleep!" She said.
„How should I fall asleep again? It's seven a.m."

I felt that I was going to throw up again and ran to the bathroom.
I threw up twice into the toilet. When I looked up, I saw Nat holding my hair up.

She looked at me concerned. „You really need to rest."

Nat's POV
Y/n looks really bad. I mean not bad. She's hot, but she looks sick.

I lifted her up and laid her on the bed. She didn't even insult me. She must be really sick.
I touched her forehead.
„You're glowing!"
Fuck.

„O-Okay, Y/n. I'll go get ice cubes and a bucket. Just try to sleep."
Y/n mumbled something unintelligible.
„Okay, I'll be right back."

At first I rushed to the kitchen to grab some ice cubes. Then I got a towel and a bucket.

When I came back to Y/n, I put the bucket next to the bed in case she would throw up again.
Then I wrapped the ice cubes in the towel and put it on Y/n's forehead, to cool it down.
It looked like Y/n was asleep. She's cute when she doesn't talk.

I wanted to go out of her room to let her sleep, but when I was by the door, Y/n called me back.
„Please stay." She whispered.
The fever must affect her brain.

„Why?" I asked softly.
„Just stay." She yawned and closed her eyes.
„O-Okay." I sat next to her on the bed and listened to her breathing. In and out. In and Out.

I would like to kiss her right now... What?! No, I don't.
But she looks so cute.
No, she doesn't. She doesn't look cute.

I got interrupted by Y/n who threw up again. Luckily she hit the bucket.
When she looked up, I saw tears in her eyes.
I feel sorry for her. She shouldn't be sick.

„Soon you'll be well again." I said and stroked her cheeks.
She smiled a bit and fell asleep.

Y/n slept through the whole day. In the evening I woke her up and made her drink two water bottles. Y/n already felt a bit better.
It got really late and I wanted to go to my room to sleep, but Y/n called me back again.

„Nat, why are you so nice to me?"
Fuck... What should I say now? „Uhm...You're sick and I'm your trainer. I'm responsible for you. I still hate you."
„That's good, because I hate you too." Y/n said.
„Good."

I went to my room.
Does Y/n really hate me? Yes, of course. I hate her too. She's so annoying. So it doesn't matter. We hate each other. That's good.
I really tried to convince myself.
I don't like Y/n.
I don't like her.
I don't like her.

——————————————————————

A/n:
At first: Thanks for reading my story. I love you all three thousand.

How do you like the story so far?
Do you have any suggestions, wishes,...?