3. „Bitch!"

Y/n's POV
„Y/N, WAKE UP! IT IS ALREADY FIVE PAST FIVE." Natasha shouted from outside my room.

She came in my room. „Wake up. You're still in bed?! You can't be serious!"

I pulled the blanket over my head. „Let me sleeeeeep."

Natasha pulled the blanket away. It was freezing. Why can't she just leave me alone?
I didn't move. Natasha walked away. I hope she lets me sleep.

A second later ice cold water was poured over me. I jumped of the bed.

„Bitch!" I yelled.

„You didn't want to get up... In ten minutes down in the training center. If you're not there this wasn't the last water bucket I poured over you."
Natasha walked out of my room, leaving me freezing in my wet pyjamas.

I hate her. I hate her so much.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and tied my hair in a ponytail. After I had dried myself, I put on grey sweatpants, a black sports-bra and a black sports top. I've found them in the closet. Then I grabbed black trainers which were standing in front of my door.
I rushed to the kitchen, took a bootle and filled it with water.

When I finally stood in the training center, I needed to catch my breath first, because I hurried so much.
Natasha cleared her throat. I looked at her. I noticed that she was a bit taller than me.
She looked me up and down. When her gaze fell on my still wet hair, she smirked a bit.

Such a bitch.

Natasha looked at me condescendingly and said: „I expect you to be on time... Always, no matter what."
I rolled my eyes.

„I saw that. Anyway. I have to teach you combat skills, you have to build muscle and improve your endurance. At first I wanna see how you can punch."

Natasha threw me a pair of boxing gloves and put some boxing pads on.

Natasha's POV
Let's see if she can do something.

I held up the boxing pads and waited for Y/n to punch.
She didn't look very optimistic. When she tried to do a punch, I saw immediately that she was really bad at punches.
I sighed. „You have to learn the basics first."
I took off my punching pads and went to the punching bag. Y/n followed me.

„Try another one." I ordered.
Y/n sighed and punched the punching bag. Again, it was miserable.

I got behind her and grabbed with each hand one of her two wrists. I felt her breathing heavier immediately.
Do I make her nervous? I chuckled.

„What's so funny?" She asked annoyed.
„Nothing." I chuckled again.

I pushed her legs further apart with one foot.
„You need to stand wider." I whispered in her ear. She blushed a bit.
I do make her nervous. I smirked. That's funny.

„And when you punch you must perform this movement." I slowly made the movement with my arms, still holding her wrists.
„Understood?" I asked.

„Y-yeah." Y/n shook my hands off.

„Show me." I said.
She punched the bag, like I had showed her. She is a quick learner. This punch was actually pretty good.
„Not bad. Do this punch now a hundred times."

„Are you serious? A hundred times!" She whined.
„Stop whining and do it now."

I sat on the floor and watched her doing those punches. In the beginning Y/n did pretty good, but as the time went by, she was no longer concentrated and the punches looked like the ones she did in the beginning.
„Concentrate!" I yelled.

She turned around. „I can't. I already made 70 punches."
Doesn't she have any perseverance? „70 aren't a hundred. Go on."

Y/n gave me the middle finger and turned around to do the remaining punches.
„Twenty more." I said.
She turned around. „Twenty what?
„You have to do twenty punches more, because you gave me the finger."

She looked like she would explode. She looks so angry. That's so funny.
But she took a deep breath to calm down and turned around.

Y/n's POV
She's such a bitch. I thought while throwing the punches.
When I finally did all of them I was totally exhausted. I sat down and drank my whole water bottle. In between I gasped for air. Natasha looked at me with an amused face. I tried to ignore it, because I didn't want to get angry again.

After what felt like one single minute, Natasha said: „We're gonna go swimming now. It's great to build muscle and improve endurance."
„But I don't have a bikini."
„That isn't my problem." Natasha went to the swimming pool next door. It was huge.

She pulled down her pants and took off her shirt. At first I was shocked, but then I saw that she had been wearing a bathing suit under her clothes the whole time.
„Come on. This is the last thing you have to do this morning." Natasha shouted.

I took off my clothes, except for my sports-bra and my panties of course. It's like a bikini so don't panic, Y/N.
I felt that Nat was looking all over my body. I looked up and she quickly turned her head away. She blushed when she realised that I caught her.

I smirked. „Are we going swimming now, or not?"
She grabbed my arm and tried to push me in the water. Forget it, Nat. I made a small hand movement, to shoot a lot of water of the pool straight into her face. Then I did it again and she was drenched.

„You idiot!"