Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

It wasn't until her eyes cleared and her ears focused did she realize that she was on a cross.

"What in the Itachi's Tsukuyomi is going on here" The female muttered to herself. Her arms, waist and feet were completely bounded on a crucifixes making it impossible to break free.

Looking up, she saw everyone else in the same way, except Asta who had no pupil. He had his sword held tightly in his right hand as he swayed slightly. He had a black wing on his right side along with black markings and a black horn.

'This must be his devil magic' She thought quickly. Before looking up at the Witch Queen who was controlling the ash blond on blood strings. ' If he hits me with that sword....I'm dead'

" If I cannot hold the anti-magic sword in my own hand. I just need to control someone who can. Besides the one that could stop me is a weak being right now..." The Queen Witch started as she focused her gaze on the magicless boy, "I've observed how you use it. From now on, you'll spend your life in my employ, working as my blade".

The Queen clenched her fist, surrounding Asta with black spherical black mana. Gray clouds started to spread into the blue sky. An ear-piercing thunder roar can be heard and the swirling black magic can be seen around them.

Y/N sighed as sweat dripped from her forehead. She was so nervous that the pit of her stomach was twirling around. She didn't know what happened after she passed out, but she does know that the Witch is betraying them right now.

She hoped that she didn't know about Asta being able to kill her because of the devils magic.

"Now, your first task...I shall force you to kill everyone here with your own hands. Kill every last one of them perfectly" The witch Queen instructed as her teal eyes shinned with amusement. 

"No...way" Noelle started to feel fear due to the power of the Queen as they watched Asta growl ferociously. 

He was like a mindless beast that only knows how to follow it's master.

"Asta! Stop!" Vanessa tried to call to him.

Even Fanzell who was awake started to call him repeatedly. Landros, Finral, Mars, and Fana were still unconscious.

"Now then...Which one of you shall I kill first? I know..." Her teal eyes locked on Noelle, " I'll start with you little royal.." She instructed.

The royal's breath hitched as she saw Asta slowly walking towards her.

"Stop!" Vanessa pleaded as tears started to build up in her eyes.

"Snap out of it, Asta!" Fanzell yelled. Y/N couldn't believe how this situation is getting worse.

"A-Asta, stop! Don't y-you recognize me?" Noelle stuttered with tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

There pleads weren't reaching the Ash blond.

" It must be fate. To think that a royal of the Clover Kingdom shall die by his sword." The Queen stated.

Asta lifted his Demon-Slayer sword to completely take the life of his friend without his knowing.

"Asta!!! Stop!!!" Noelle screamed from the top of her lungs as he tried to pry her hands from the bounds.

"Do it!" The witch Queen instructed.

Everyone watched as Asta tried to stop his arm by using his other hand to stop his movements. 

"This boy...He's unconscious and yet..." The Queen muttered to herself with narrowing eyes.

"Asta..." Vanessa's eyes soften after witnessing how hard he was trying to snap back into consciousness.

"So he's not completely under her control..." Fanzell commented.