Life Of being Dom Woman - Chapter 14

POV: Ava Hale

I woke up at my spacious Modern master bedroom. I am Average Rich human being. I am top from one of the Famous Rich News Anchors at GBS Studio.

At Day time I am intimidating Woman Boss lady and the one they called 'Queen' in their Empire company.

and At night Time I am Dom woman for those who have lust in deepest Sex Drives. They're called Me the Queen of night. A sadistic kinky Dom woman.

I came at my work early To do my task as always and I admit I do watch pornography at my Personal computer. I got Caught once. My assistant caught me masturbating at my desk. I already knew she's submissive one. We had all night and then after I knew she was A man's wife. 

After that Seems to be normal. At first when I was in my Collage day. My friends Rias, Chelsea, and Selena was having 'Fun' Yup We do have threesome. its just out of curiosity.

But we Hide our deepest secret.

Before we are struggling to find a husband and a Perfect family. We decided to be rich So we wont struggle finding job with low Salary.

we are In 'adult Films/ Adult Industry' we made a lot of money. Lesbian sex, Role play, Foreplay, Kink stuff, Alfa men and Woman.  we've been expose in different kind of sex.

That's why we knew if the person is lust in their own body pleasure.

We can read body Position, Body Breathing, and we also Can read their eyes. So we can tell if they're is horny ass around us.

I noticed that To Avery.. I caught her many times glaring to her mom Selena. and how She take care of her how they talked.

Well I do have long contract assigned to adult industry So I might be more Experienced than them except to Selena. She's kinky one too. More like Sadistic masochistic Dom.

and.. I know that Selena is having a feeling towards to Avery.. She's just controlling it. 

well being A Dom woman In night. I do helped couples to sex and to get them arousal amused more.

because even a couple sometimes they can't drive. 

But me and my friends are already gone at adult industry maybe 2 years ago. We just spend our time to find regular job. Selena work as assistant in a company that Is Avery's dad company. That's why Avery and Selena met. and Chelsea became a salon beautician. and I became A news Anchor. But I still Do have connection at Adult industry but only in Paid Customers. 'cuz I'm easily get bored. after work. So I love to take risk cuz its excitement for me. and dominating a cute human being. 

<<FASTFORWARD>>

I was on the bar. Because this day is one of the shitty day's I have on this week. I just Didn't like what happened earlier from work.

I saw Avery and her friend got harass by men's I Identify one of them. He's my submissive men before. So he tell to her friends to ran away. Cuz I'm the type of person you don't want to get in my bad side. or maybe One day your dead head is rolling over the streets.

I saw her how she worried about her friend. Maybe this is the one She betrayed. Ruiz is her name. I heard when Avery called her. I helped them and get them home safely.

As I though to Avery She's having Lust in her Pleasures. Maybe Masturbating is not enough? or maybe She just really love Selena...

I don't believe in Soul mate or love. 

I just believe Sex and Love  is different. 'Cuz I don't like To fall in love to someone Who doesn't feel the same way about me. and Used me.. Not again.

TO BE CONTINUED!

MAKE SURE TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THANK YOU GUYS!