"Hey P.. what are you doing..? I am with Fang at her university.. Will come to the office along with her for lunch." I texted P'Oon.. I wasn't expecting a reply from him but he called me within a minute.

"Why did you come out.. you shold rest Kong.. and why did you not tell me before.?" He asked as soon as I answered his call.
"Aww.. I missed my P'Oon.. so I wanted to visit him.. and P.. I am feeling better now.. Pa also accepted and checked everything before he let me out." I said.
"Pa..? You both accepted him.?" He asked.
"Khab P.. Fang accepted him in the morning." I said and told what she has told me. 

"That's great.. Kong.. you are not in pain right..? If you want I will come there." He said.
"No need P.. I will be there in another hour or two.. Complete your work so that you can come back with me. Inform P'Prae and P'Luke also. My other friends are going to visit today.. Mae and Pa asked you both also to join." I said.
"Okay.. just ring me up if you need anything. I will be there.. come soon.. Even I miss you." He said.
"Khab P.." I said. "And I love you." I added.
"Love you a lot little moon.. now I got to go.. Prae is already killing me with her eyes." He said. I could here P'Prae shouting at him to get back to work.
"Bye P." I said after I chuckled and then cut the call. 

I could not help but think about the last few months.. There were many things that happened.. My relation with P'Arthit.. then under cover mission.. P'Luke.. my accident.. Pa coming back to me.. Em and May are together.. even P'Knot and Tew.. Then P'Prae and Fang. At a point I feel scared because I am very happy.. because I am getting so used to this that I don't want anyone to get hurt.

"Kongpob.. Kong.." I heard a voice which made me freeze. I haven't turned or acknowledged the person.. I took out my phone and texted Fang how long will it take.. Though it has been only 30minutes.. I wanted someone beside me now and Fang was the possible person in this case. The voice kept nearing.. I don't know why but my legs stopped me from moving.. And then finally the person came in front of me.. There was another person along with him..

"Kong.." One of them hugged me and kept sobbing.
"I am hurt.. loosen up a little." was all I could say. He let go of the hug and then noticed the bandaged area.
"I am sorry.. I did not notice." He apologized.

"Kong." The person called.. I just looked at him without any response. 
"We are sorry." Both of them said. I just nodded my head. I don't hold any anger on them. But somehow I did not feel like talking to them. I stayed silent as they kept looking at me. I don't know how long have been like this with them apologizing to me again and again.

"P'Kong.. I am done.. I did it before an hour.. let us go now.." Fang shouted as she rushed to me and hugged my free arm.
"WHAT ARE YOU BOTH DOING HERE..?!" Fang exclaimed loudly getting unwanted attention. 
"HOW DARE YOU BOTH SHOW UP IN FRONT OF HIM AGAIN..?" She shouted again.

"FANG.. STOP." I said pulling her sense out.. I hugged her trying to calm her down. "Relax little girl.. I am fine.. They just apologized.. I haven't even spoken to them yet." I whispered to her and kept trying to sooth her.

"Let us go somewhere and get over with the pending talk we have." I said. They both nodded their head. "Let us go.. I should have closed it long back.. it is not late right because now I have you.. our parents.. friends everyone.. So why hold on to this.?" I whispered to Fang to which she nodded her head. We went to the nearby cafe where we use to hang out during our college days. 

"Kong." Stud called me. I looked at him. His eyes were having tears, guiltiness and regret. He couldn't speak anything.. he was trying hard to hold back while P'Nat was trying to calm him down while holding himself back.

"Stud." I called him making him look at me. I held his hand and looked straight into his eyes.
"I have long forgiven you.. We might not be best friends like before.. but I can assure you that you both have my blessings and I don't blame any of you anymore.." I said sincerely. "And P'Nat.. I won't hesitate to kill you if you hurt Stud.. he might not be my bestest friend now.. but he will always be special to me." I added. I could see P'Nat smile a little before he nodded his head.

"I am sorry for cheating on you Kong.. I don't want to create reasons. But one thing I would like to say is.. I really loved you at the time.. That wasn't a lie.. I don't know when it faded but I realized I wasn't in love with you. There were times I wanted to confront you.. but could not bring myself to do that because everytime I try to do that, I remember how you chose me above your parents. I did not want to crumble that trust you had. But at the end, I failed.. I even made you loose the trust on friendship. I am really sorry Kong. You are a special person to me Kong.. have been and always will be... to both me and Stud. I know I am not worth your forgiveness... but thank you so much and I promise I won't hurt Stud." He said sincerely. I just nodded my head with a smile.

"Stud.. The same goes to you.. Even P'Nat is a special person to me.. I won't deny.. It was partly the trust I had on him also that I made that decision.. So always stay together." I said.
"Thank you.. thank you so much Kong.. I know I have been with worst kind of friend.. I don't even deserve this talk.. Thank you forgiving me Kong.. Thank you so much." He said.

"It's okay.. It's over now.. Three of us are fine right.." I assured him. That was when I remembered that it was because of this incident that he lost other friends too.. Why not get them together again.? I thought. It did not seem to be a bad idea.

"P'Nat.. Stud. Are you free tonight.? Around 7.?" I asked. They nodded their head saying 'Yes'.
"Give me your phone.." I asked Stud. He gave me his phone. I entered my number and saved it as 'Kong'. 

"Text me.. I will send you a location.. I want you both to come there without fail.." I said sternly.
"Kong.. you forgiveness really means a lot.. we don't want to disturb your life any more.. I know it will hurt if we still stay around." P'Nat said.
"It won't P.. Come to the address.. I will show you the reason.. If you still consider me as a special person.. both of you.. come to the address." I said.
"We will." They replied after looking at eachother.

"Then.. I have to go now.. see you tonight P'Nat and Stud.." I said. Fang kept giving me questioning looks but I am glad that she hasn't spoken anything yet. Both of us walked out from there.

"P'Kong..? How could you forgive them so easily.? And don't tell me you are inviting them to our home.?" She asked me.
"Cause I have no reason to still be hurt because of them.. I have P'Oon now.. and he has given me more than the love I could even ask for.. he cherishes me a lot more than one can even think of.. So how do you expect me to still be angry with P'Nat..? And Stud.. I have many more friends who cried and keep worrying for me.. If I still say I am hurt.. then what is the value I give to my friendship with them.. So I chose to let them go.. I don't have any reason to be angry at them. I even have my little sister and parents beside me now." I said. She smiled widely and hugged me. 

We got onto the vehicle and left from there. Stud texted me.. I sent him the address and he promised to be there with P'Nat at the time. I asked him not to inform anyone right now as I want it to a kind of surprise cause I know even my friends miss Stud.

"Phi.. will you tell Phi Arthit now.?" Fang asked me. Should I tell..? He is going to be there right..?

I don't know if the way Kong reacted is right or wrong.. but that was what I would have done if I were in Kong's place cause now Kong has the best person beside him.

I hope you all liked this part.. Please vote and comment your views..! Two more chapters to go.. and it will be the end <3

Thank you..! Stay safe and stay happy..!

~Jaan