10

Arthit's POV

Today was Sunday.. surprisingly.. I woke up early.. but I wasn't feeling grumpy.. I was very eager to the gathering.. I made sure that the gift was well packed. The was running really slowly.. Each minute felt like an hour.. 

Why was I so excited..? I don't know.. But I was really really eagerly waiting.. I wasn't able to take it anymore..  we planned to meet over dinner at around 7 in the night.. I took my phone out when I got a plan so that we can meet early.. 

"Guys..!" I texted in our group.. 
"You already up..? Don't say we have a case.." Came an instant reply from Bright. 
"P.. please don't say we have a case to look into.." Maprang said.
"Okay.. there is no case.. will at least let me tell." I texted.
"Say it.." Knot texted.

"It's been a long we played some games.. So how about we go today.?" I texted.
"Basketball.? I am in which ever game it is." Tew replied.
"I am in to P.." Em replied.
"Let us play basketball." I said.
"I am in." Came an reply from Wad, Prem and Knot. 

"What about others.?" I texted.. why was Kong still not replying.. it is already past 10 in morning.. he must be awake right.? I thought.
"I and May will join in late." Maprang texted.. 
"Okay. Will send the location." I replied.
"I am also in if it is fun.." Tutah replied.

"Okay.. where are Kongpob and Oak.?" I as texted.
"I will ring up Kong.." Em replied.
"I will ring up Oak then." Tew said. 

Every passing second seemed like hell as I was thinking whether he would accept or not. 

"I am in P.. I did not check the messages.. was playing a game." Oak replied. Now it was only Kong.. 
"P.. Kong just woke up.. but he said he is in." Em texted. I sighed in relief. Isn't he an early riser.? I thought.
"Kong slept in till late.? Was he not some kind of early riser.?" Tew texted.
"Yup.. it seems he had some drinks yesterday and also roamed around with his sister.. and slept in late.." Em replied.
"Okay guys.. then see you all at 5 at the ground.." I texted.. sent the location and jumped happily.

I made some lunch and had it.. while having I again thought about why was I wanting to meet Kong so much.. I did not have an answer.. I just wanted to spend more time with him around.. It felt warm to my heart when he was around.. 

I suddenly remembered the gift.. I made arrangements so that I can put the gift at the counter of the restaurant we were about to go.. I was glad that they accepted it.. I got ready and put in extra effort to dress up..

I started from my home at around 4:30.. I first went to the restaurant and asked them to keep the gift there. I even told that it would be only me to collect it.. I even left my number with them. We already booked a room here.. there was also karaoke, so we mostly preferred this place most of the time for hanging out.

Knot has already ringed me up asking about my where about.. he told me that they were all gathered except for me and Kong. Kong was going to reach in another 5 minutes. I said that I will be there before Kong as I was only a minute away.. The restaurant was near to the ground.. 

Everyone were waiting outside.. I parked my bike and went to them.. the Nongs greeted me.
"Arthit.. let us go in.. we can see if we can play or not.." Knot said.
"I am sure we can play.. the slot was available.." I said.
"Let us get inside and book it before others come." Prem said.

"We will come inside with Kong P.. you all go." Em said.
"Okay.." We said and walked in.. We went to the counter and booked it for us to play till 6:30.. There were changing rooms also.. so we can change into other dress while playing.