16. Escape Plans ?

Começar do início

The sun rays peaked through the silky curtains as the young male groaned stirring from his sleep .He grumbled in discomfort as he sat straight in couch .Opening his eyes he was met with a beautiful sight of a clean office room . Taehyung looked at himself to see a blanket   draped over his leg  . He blinked clearly remembering how messy room it was  . He stood up confused and panicked  not seeing the papers as he quickly walked over to his chair and study table to see many files kept over one another . Neatly arranged everything . He very well knew he never kept files on the table as he curiously picked the files and read them  .To his surprise everything was neatly sorted out and arranged as well as completed . All the calculation was done with few points marked along with the mistakes being pointed out properly.

The paper works was done so perfectly like how an expert would do it . Jungkook ?that as the first thought passed through Taehyung but he knew  very well that Jungkook loathed doing paper works . That's when he noticed the sweet fragrance of roses on the files . The only person who wore rose perfume was Y/n . That's when it clicked him as he grinned happily . Without thinking muck he kept the files there as he walked out to see a happy sight of his Angel feeding Jungkook as Jennie whined .As soon as he stepped inside the dinning hall Y/N smiled at him .
"Taehyung come eat breakfast "She urged him happily continuing to feed Jungkook.
"Unnie feed me too " Jennie whined loudly like a spoiled brat .
"No she's feeding me only " Jungkook spoke with his mouth stuffed .
"You guys are not kids and I am only feeding Jungkook because his hand is wounded "Y/N spoke calmly .
"Then my hand is hurting too "Jennie whined happily tugging onto Y/N's arm like a kid wailing for her mother's attention .
"Don't trouble her more "Taehyung commented 
"Oh come on oppa ! It's not like you don't trouble her. You made her feed you many times before with lame excuses  too" Jennie  stated 
"Yes "Jungkook nodded agreeing with Jennie for once .
"Aish !You guys "Y/N sighed as she stuffed Jungkook's mouth with food harshly.
"Angel Thank you for yesterday ."Taehyung spoke happily as Y/N nodded .

"Taehyung spoke happily as Y/N nodded

"I am bored in here .If you want you can give me paper works I can complete it "Y/N said happily ready to help 
"No it's okay "Just when he finished his phone rang. Taehyung took the call as smirking. Without any second thought he walked out of the room .
"Why was he smirking ?"Y/N mumbled as Jungkook glanced at her .
"Huh ?Don't think about it much Y/N "Jungkook answered as she raised a brow questioning .
"I have a question "Y/n spoke as Jungkook nodded 
"When am I going to be released from this house arrest "Y/N asked calmly as Jungkook gulped nervously somehow Y/N tone was cold unlike usual.
"I-I am not sure "He spoke nervously .
"Oh !Guess I have to escape myself then "Y/N spoke smirking as she stood up .
"What ?Unnie you're really going to escape ?"Jennie asked curiously 
"Don't try Y/N-ah no one can enter or exit this place without hyung knowing .Please don't cause trouble" Jungkook spoke swiftly .He didn't want Y/N to leave for the main reason .

But as for Y/N she spoke nothing than giving her smile, unreadable smile

But as for Y/N she spoke nothing than giving her smile, unreadable smile .

Y/n walked towards her room after doing all her morning chores .Jennie already left for works. She walked towards her room ,her mind wandering off to somewhere. Her mind was messy as she bumped into someone .She look up only to see Taehyung looking down at her with a cold eyes.

She look up only to see Taehyung looking down at her with a cold eyes

"Taehyung "she whispered as she was in a daze . Knowingly Taehyung wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to his body .
"What the he-"Before she could complete Taehyung whispered

"Planning to escape from me Angel "He whispered huskily in her ears as Y/N shuddered .
"No I was just walking to my room "She spoke up her head feeling dizzy .
"Don't even think of leaving me again "Taehyung spoke darkly in her ears as his breathe fanned her neck .
"I won't . Can you leave me now ?"She asked lowly trying to keep her blurring vision straight , her head was aching with pain .
"No never "Taehyung spoke hugging her possessively .Y/N couldn't take it anymore as her vision went blank as she fainted in her captivator's arms . 

------------------------------------------------------

" Is everything ready ?"Jimin asked pacing back and forth as Yoongi nodded timidly .
"Yes ,everything is set .Worry less . Everything will be according to plan "Yoongi answered 
"Yes, everything should be perfect " Jimin remarked coldly as he grinned wickedly .
"I am coming for you love "He whispered to himself .

-----------------------------------------------------------------