04D| Shivi OS: Tere Dar Par Sanam✓

A/N:

The title is chosen because this idea occured to me when I heard or say reheard the original song recently. As to how far it is relatable, please do comment and let me know. This one is long (3531 words) and may have few typos here and there because I haven't proofread it. Please do let me know your views - It'll help me a lot to improvise wherever needed.

This may look incomplete but this is just a one shot based on a particular moment. There is more of Raavi throughout the story though I have included a small bit from Shiva's side as well.

___________________________________________

Echoes. Hushed whispers. That big dark hallway. She moved ahead, trepidation coursing through her veins. Her forehead lined with sweat, her breaths came out in pants and her heartbeats beat to an irregular rhythm. Complete silence prevailed around her. Silence that was eerie. Silence that intensified the fear running within her. She gulped and looked around, her honeyed orbs scanning her surroundings for any danger but finding none. She continued treading on the path trying not to delve on the dark assumptions her mind was probing her with. And then she heard those voices again! They weren't loud. They were mere whispers followed by the chan-chan of anklets. She stilled in her place, dread taking over her entire being when she heard a laughter. A loud, evil laughter. The exposed part of her skin through the blouse felt cauterized with a sinister gaze but she dint dare to turn behind. The gaze seemed to scan her from top to bottom causing a strong feeling of revulsion within her. Her fists clenched as she began walking again, this time her pace faster. She just wanted to get out of the place as soon as possible.

But as she walked, she felt a cold wave of breeze brush past her ears as if whispering something in her ears. The touch of the breeze made a wave of unease pass through her, its touch sinister and unwanted. She felt tears sting her eyes, a plethora of emotions swiveling within her. A sudden wave of helplessness passed through her as she froze for a moment in her tracks. And then she started running! She ran unbothered about where she was heading to. She just wanted to leave the place as fast as possible. She ran and ran, following the corridor through its twists and turns, her pace picking up with the distance covered till she finally spotted a wooden door. Hope bloomed in her orbs and she ran faster to reach the door. But just as she reached the door, she felt herself being pulled back, causing her to land on the floor. Her hands instinctively clutched her head in pain and before she could even register what's happening, she felt herself being dragged down the same corridor she had run through. She yelped and shouted in pain but to no avail as she continued being dragged over the floor.

"No....no just leave me...no" she muttered, turning restlessly.

"No...no" her voice got louder

That evil laughter echoed throughout the surroundings again. And this time instead of those hushed whispers, she heard bloodcurdling screams all around her. She flinched at the voice, struggling to free herself from whoever was dragging her but she remained unsuccessful. And then, she was dragged and thrust forward with complete force

"Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!" she screamed and sat upright, panting and sweating. Ragged breaths left her even as her throat throbbed, letting out bouts of cough. She grabbed the glass of water placed on the cabinet beside and gulped it all in one go. Her heart still beat at an indecipherable pace and she felt that profoundly familiar ache in her head intensify by the minute!

It took her whole 5 minutes to calm down after which she tiredly rested her head back on the pillow. Tears flowed down her eyes incessantly even as she closed them and tried to get back to sleep but to no avail.

Fed up of the insomnia she got out of the bed and stood in the balcony, watching the dark, starless sky. The cool breeze refreshed her and finally brought her back to her original self. She settled on the wooden swing and swung gently, letting her mind wander as she did each time after such an episode.