You looked up at the sky with a smile on your face. It was such a beautiful shade of blue. The fluffy white clouds stained the sky like soda on a white shirt.
You didn't complain though, you had always thought that the clouds were always so beautiful in the sky. Especially in the evening when they were a beautiful magenta hue around the Lovley sunset. The sky darkening but the clouds glowed like a candle in the night.

Oh how you loved that sight. By the time you snapped out of your thoughts you were at your classroom.

You hadn't noticed your friends were gone but you did notice a familiar blonde sitting in the back corner of the room. You took the open seat in front of him which had been your desk that while school year. You took out your notebook and began to draw.

All that occupied your mind was the beauty of nature and the beautiful magenta clouds and lovely, delicate cherry blossoms, the cool wind and fresh air. You felt at peace with the thought so you began to draw the cherry tree in the back of the school. You were aware of the rumors and you found them cute but you personally did not believe in such silly rumours.

"If someone confesses their love to their crush under the cherry tree behind the school on a Friday, the two of them will love each other forever."

You found the myth to be cute but you didn't believe in things such as love.

That didn't stop you from having feelings for Shoku of course but you were aware such feelings could not be helped yet you were in denial of those feelings.

Perhaps they could be the reason you denied love and the beautiful myth. You drew the confession tree, under it you began to draw a figure. A boy.
Your lips curved into a smile and your eyes sparkled at your imagination for you had drawn Shoku, in front of the tree with a blush on his face. It was your dream for him to notice you and accept your feelings, after all you wanted to believe in love so badly but how could you do that when you were never even given a good example on what love was.

A man hitting a woman?

A woman yelling at her husband's infidelity?

Abuse?

Drinking?

Hatred?

Was that love?

That's all your parents showed you of "their love". You cringed at the memory, you remembered the day your mother died. A drug overdose they said but you didn't believe it.

You believed your father had done something to her but it's not like you cared. Though your parents seemed to hate one another, they never cared much for you.

You remembered the day your father had abandoned you and you were adopted by a lovely woman with long, curly, beautiful brown hair and purple eyes.
You had began to see her as your mother though she was not your biological mother, you still loved her like a true mother.

You suddenly felt something hit the back of your head.

The object was light and didn't hurt.

You turned around to see Umeji glaring at you, his cheek resting on his hand and his sharp yet beautiful golden amber eyes staring into your e/c pair. He had a light smirk and pointed down to the floor.

You glanced to the ground under you to see a crumpled up piece of paper, you open it and read the note.

"How's the bruises?"

You sneered at the blonde. Was he mocking you? You turned around and continued your art when the teacher suddenly walked in.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•